spound is offline Anabolic Member

question about recovery time after cycle

I have been on cycle for 8 weeks now and my gains have plateued for a couple weeks now, so I am deciding to come off for about six or seven weeks and jump back on B/c I really want to change to a Prop/fina/winny cycle to harden up and make some good stregnth gains (and also b/c my gains have stopped). My question is will six or seven weeks be enough time to recover if I use clomid and nolva for PCT?? I am gonna try to get some HCG as well for right before i start PCT. Also, I will Have HCG that i will use during the new cycle as well. One more thing, will my gains be very limited b/c of such a short break in between?. Thanks.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Give me the cycle youre quitting and what are your stats?

D

1-12 600 test E
    1-11 500 EQ
    1-4 37.5 mg Dbol ED

Its my third cycle and havent gained a pound or any strength since i quit the Dbol. I know Eq takes a while to kick in and i am gettin a little harder from it but all the other gains have stopped and I am eating plenty and have increased my calories (right now i am sitting between 4,500-5,500 cals/day). I am just not impressed with the gear, and I usually get most of my gains at the beggininning of the cycle and have made any recently so am deciding to stop. I am 6'1" 227lbs @ 12% BF.

I would come off for six or seven weeks and do this:
    1-10 90mg test prop/day
    1-8 50mg Tren ED
    5-10 50mg Winny ED

Dude, if youre in week 8 and arent seeing results at those doses.....youre gear is FAKE! Those compounds should kick in at weeks 4-6...

Id consider the fact that you might be injecting sterile oil.

D

thats what i was thinking at the beginning but my Nuts have atrophied and i am harder. it is QV gear w/ legit batch number and they are dosed correctly boxed and shrinkwrapped

Well, something wrong......juist about anyone would grow from 1100mg of gear a week!

D

I went from 114 to 227 but i havent gained since week four is what i am saying. Back to the recovery question though...do you think that is enough time? ( 6 or 7 weeks)

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I take it that your diet and workout in check? eat eat and eat again is all i an say.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    I went from 114 to 227 but i havent gained since week four is what i am saying. Back to the recovery question though...do you think that is enough time? ( 6 or 7 weeks)
    i think i would be satisfied with a gain of 113 lbs! j/k

ooops yea i meant 214 sorry. I think my diet is in check here is what a typical day would look like:

Meal:
    1: 12 eggwhites, 1 cinn raisin bagel, i banana
    2: protein bar (pre-workout)
    3: PWO preotein shake and powerade
    4: 2 grilled chicken breast made into fajitas w/ rice and beans
    snack: 1/2 cup almonds
    5: same as meal #4
    6: piece of pizza, ceasar salad, 2 grilled chicken breasts w/ 1.5 cups of rice
    7: 8 eggwhites and 3 waffles
    8: muscle milk shake w/ yogurt, 2/3 cup of oatmeal, flax oil, and milk (900 cals)
    9: we'll see if i am still hungry and if i am i will prob. hyave a protein shake and maybe some oatmeal

Taking 2 multivitamins/day along w/ vit. E and C and flax oil and drinking 1.5-2.5 gal of water per day

I think this is plenty for putting on size and strength, but if not someone let me know. BTW my foods are usually a little higher is cals, but i happen to have a lot of grilled chicken lying around. I am 6 foot 1 227lbs So what about the recovery now?

I eat like a f***ing horse! and 13 pounds is ok i guess, but if the gains aren't comin anymore i think i mine as well come off and recover and start again since my gains come quick. Im not gonna gain more if i am not gaining from what i am eating now

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i didnt have good results from QV as well. i dont htink i will ever use it again

yea....my last cycle hit me like WHAMM but this is slow and the gains aren't steady....i wont be using them anymore either except maytbe their deca i got good results from it. you think 6 or 7 weeks is enough for recovery from this 8 week cycle?

Thread Information