Thread: Vitamin B-6

Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Vitamin B-6

I have a mild case of gyno at the time, currently o am running 80mgs of nolva and .50mcg of l-dex a day and it does not seem to go away, I would like to run 600mgs ed of b-6 but i can't find a site that has it!! just am finding b12 and b5 etc but no b6. can i use oral b6?? or is it an injectable???

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    I have a mild case of gyno at the time, currently o am running 80mgs of nolva and .50mcg of l-dex a day and it does not seem to go away, I would like to run 600mgs ed of b-6 but i can't find a site that has it!! just am finding b12 and b5 etc but no b6. can i use oral b6?? or is it an injectable???
    how long has it been since you have been running the Nolva and liquidex at those #'s? I had the same problem recently, and the symptoms went away after about 2 weeks. You can find B-6 at any vitamin shop in pill form...

"Spring Valley" brand - Cheap at any Wal-Mart.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    how long has it been since you have been running the Nolva and liquidex at those #'s? I had the same problem recently, and the symptoms went away after about 2 weeks. You can find B-6 at any vitamin shop in pill form...
    I have been running the nolva/l-dex high like that for a week or so! so i can just use oral b6 caps, great i thought i had to inject that to.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    First of all are you using deca in you cycle? If not there is no need for B-6.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    First of all are you using deca in you cycle? If not there is no need for B-6.
    I have 11 more days and my pct is over, my cycle was deca /sus, hope the b6 will help

Thread Information