Explicit is offline New Member

Problems with reaching orgasm

Ive noticed a few things while using some steroids such as dbol and test e.

I ran dbol only a couple of times and noticed that I could cum twice within a minute. This happened quite often and it was not a problem. It just made me curious how I was able to do it.
    I ran Test e a couple of times and Im not sure if it is related but I then had problems with reaching an orgasm.
    Almost like climbing up a hill. Took a lot of effort and energy and if I didnt quite make it up the hill (orgasm) I would find myself ALL THE WAY back down and have to start over. At that time, I just gave up.

It could be a number of things I have not ruled out such as: Changes in diet, cardio, workouts, sleep patterns, etc.

I was just wondering if Test En at 600 mgw could affect an orgasm due to maybe the lowering of blood pressure. I know Test causes me to get horny 80 times a day, but is it likely that it could prevent me from reaching orgasm?

For all of you who are SO ANXIOUS to tell me to get blood work done: DONT EVEN REPLY.
    For all of you who are anxious to tell me to do a SEARCH. Dont even reply.

If you have no ideas to any of this: DONT REPLY. I dont need idiot newbie responses because you have read through the archives and now feel up to date on the advice you give out.

In short: Is it COMMON in the AVERAGE person to have lowered BP from test.
    Im still guessing it is my diet and lack of cardio.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Revised - I ran dbol only a couple of times and noticed that i could Ejaculate twice within a minute.
    Ah yes. The censorship comes to us in all forms I mean cums to us in all forms.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Johan. Didnt you have long hair? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it could be your prostate is swollen is your urine stream slow

Thread Information