IMBIGRU is offline Banned

FINA using powerlifters?

FINA using powerlifters? I need help with my cycle. Ok Im 3 weeks out from my meet. I usually lift 275 lbs but im trying to get in the 242s. I usually stick with Test/deca /d-bol stack. But this time I used Test/Fina/d-bol. Im hard as a rock and I know ive put on lean muscle. The problem is that my strength is down some and I think its cause Im use to holding a ton of water and Im not right now. My weight is fine it 243 lbs and I planned us being 250 so I have some weight to play with. Do you guys think im so hard and not bloated cause the fina. Should I drop the fina and start Deca the last 3 weeks? The bloat makles me strong. I could also just up my calories? I also want to start some anadrol 50s the last week. I have a chance of doing 2400 at 242 so that would put me on top but Im still down on the strength by 10% right now

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    The fina is whats holding the water off of you. If you want strength going into the meet the anadrol will add it and some water at the same time. Other good things for strength are susp the day of and day before. holo starting one week prior. Anavar if you start now. Lastly Cheque drops 30 minutes before (not recomended though).

so

do u think I should keep running the fina? or do u think i should drop it? I do have some suspension. I going to start running prop also. I have enough anadrol 50 to run until the meet or take 3 a day a week out?

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Run the anadrol and drop the fina. I find that fina does give me quite a bit of strength. But everyone is different.

OK I dropped the fina and I did 400mg of deca and Im going to run d-bol and anadrol 50 and prop until the meet I smoked 900 in the gym tonight so I should be ok for the meet. My shoulders and back feel soar all the time. I know its cause the fina has pulled all the water out of me!

Thread Information