solrac6262 is offline Associate Member

Equipoise and Test E...

Hello I have EQUIGAN 50MG/ML AND TEST E.200 M/ML
    I was planing to do 400/500 a week can some one tell me how to divide the shoots because it is to much equipoise liquid in each shot
    what example of days can some one give me

200mg monday equi 400 mg test wednesdat and 300 equi friday ??
    any advice thanksss

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it 400/400 in my opinion. If posible get rid of that EQ and pick up a higher consentrated brand. If you cant then run it

mon/thur
    test 1cc

eod 2.5cc of eq

Its going to be a pain

jeeptj97 is offline New Member

Unhappy

Hey, im on week 6 of 500 Mg test E week and 400 mg equipoise a week. I take 250/200 on tues and sat... and mix both of them in the same syringe. My friend and i homebrewed them both... Unfortunately i havnt seen results yet besides a little strength, but maybe it hasnt kicked in yet... some say it takes bout 6 to 7 weeks for it to kick in but im still waitin...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeptj97
    Hey, im on week 6 of 500 Mg test E week and 400 mg equipoise a week. I take 250/200 on tues and sat... and mix both of them in the same syringe. My friend and i homebrewed them both... Unfortunately i havnt seen results yet besides a little strength, but maybe it hasnt kicked in yet... some say it takes bout 6 to 7 weeks for it to kick in but im still waitin...
    Your diet and training is just as important. If those two aren't on the mark, all the gear in the world isn't going to help you. Anyway, your Test E should be kicked in by now, and EQ should happen anytime.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by solrac6262
    Hello I have EQUIGAN 50MG/ML AND TEST E.200 M/ML
    I was planing to do 400/500 a week can some one tell me how to divide the shoots because it is to much equipoise liquid in each shot
    what example of days can some one give me

200mg monday equi 400 mg test wednesdat and 300 equi friday ??
    any advice thanksss

you're going to need 2.5 mls of test and 8 mls of eq everyweek.

id shoot it like this... 1 shot 2 mls of eq with 1 ml of test on tuesday and 2 additional cc's of eq with .25 cc of test same day at a diff site. do the same on friday.

thats how i'd do it. its a pretty big pain in the arse shooting over 10 mls every week. good luck bro.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    you're going to need 2.5 mls of test and 8 mls of eq everyweek.

id shoot it like this... 1 shot 2 mls of eq with 1 ml of test on tuesday and 2 additional cc's of eq with .25 cc of test same day at a diff site. do the same on friday.

thats how i'd do it. its a pretty big pain in the arse shooting over 10 mls every week. good luck bro.
    Good plan there. Like I said before, try and trade your gear for something more concentrated like QV Boldenone 200, or SL EQ 250.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    TRE, is 200/200 e good ratio? what about 200/200 injected e4d, that is a little bit less than 2 shots per week?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    TRE, is 200/200 e good ratio? what about 200/200 injected e4d, that is a little bit less than 2 shots per week?
    thats not a bad dosage... 200/200 is good for eq and test... but not for other combinations.

Thread Information