BigPoppa is offline Junior Member

Test. Suspension

I have used it once before with anadrol 50. I was wondering what else works well with suspension cause no one seems to talk about it or use it. I was looking for info cause i have more.

Anyone there???

planetx is offline Associate Member
    IMO, my friend, add a third AS, long term injectable to this scheduled regimen. Gains rapidly disappear with AD 50 as you know, AND ALSO suspension. You just named the 2 AS that gains occur the quickest (arguably) but lose all gains just as fast. A deca /EQ or even a Long Released testo ester to help compensate when blood levels of these 2 diminish, will prove prudent.

IMO, suspension works best when you need the androgenic component to be manipulated easily and quickly (cutting cycles) Oh shit, holding too much water, then cut back tomorrow on your suspension. Thus, suspension and propionate are identified. Suspension is great with winny and primobolan , although Propionate a bit more stable.

Been training for 15 years and gearin' for five. I only use suspension as a "bonus" or "as needed" compound, literally. Whether into a cutting or bulk cycle, the athlete can only benefit from a quick pop of 100mg here and there. Increase aggression, Harder appearance on short term (1-3 days) then stop repeat, etc.. Throw it into the mix for 2-3 consecutive days when you have to outbench your training partner next chest day.

Finally, Jurox suspension clogs even a 22g like a MOFO.

Hope this helps.

Planetx

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Never used it sorry bro, someone told me one time that EQ works well with it, but I can't say from experience, maybe some of the other vet's here can help.

THANKS FOR THE HELP

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Winstol, AD50, EQ, susp

Thread Information