nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member

Talking When to start winny?

Whats up guys, I just started my 3rd week of test cyp and deca . Im running yhe test at 400 mg's a week split into two shots and deca 300 week split same way. Im planninng on running this cycle for 10 weeks. My question is should i bee feeling the juice yet or is it too early to tell just started my third week yesterday (sunday)?
    Also im going to finish of my cycle with winstrol at 50 mg's for first 2 weeks at 100 for last 2 weeks. When would be the best time to start the winny should i run it weeks 8-12 or weeks 10 to 14 once i finish my test/deca?
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks Guys,
    NDG

Anyone?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    you can use your winny startin 2 wks before you finish your cyp and deca , and "bridge" with it till day before your pct (pct starts 18days after your last cyp shot or --->>> 21days after your last deca shot, so if you finish your inj same day, wait 21 days).
    why 100mg? and why did u use it for the first 2 wks?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    run 50mg ed weeks 7-12 in my opinion and start pct the day after your lasty winny pill

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    you can use your winny startin 2 wks before you finish your cyp and deca , and "bridge" with it till day before your pct (pct starts 18days after your last cyp shot or --->>> 21days after your last deca shot, so if you finish your inj same day, wait 21 days).
    why 100mg? and why did u use it for the first 2 wks?
    Why not 100 mg's and i didnt use it my first 2 weeks dude
    NDG

Thread Information