Thread: Test & Winny

Brentice9 is offline New Member

Exclamation Test & Winny

I'm currently taking winny and test 250. i was wondering if it's bad to inject them both into the same spot. currently i am only alternating between both my quads. let me know what you guys think b/c last time i did, my leg was unbearably sore for a week and turned very red in the area where i injected it.
    Last edited by Brentice9; 05-31-2004 at 11:00 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No it's not bad to inject them into the same spot.

Before I tell you something you might not know, how many times a week are you taking each ??

2 times a week for the test, and 3 times a week for the winny. what do you know?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well you should be taking your winny ED, not 3 times a week - 50 mg's ED.

and you can drink your winny. not sure if you knew that or not, but it sounds like you didn't.

i know, but i can't afford to be taking it every day, so i take it on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I lift on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Some guys I talked to said that it would be fine this way, and it would last longer. Don't worry, I'm not drinking it. How many mg's does 1 cc equate to?

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    ml & cc are volume a 1 to 1 ratio, i.e. 1 ml = 1 cc. mg is a measure of weight not volume.

Milliliters into Grams: Multiply the specific gravity of the substance by the number of milliliters, to obtain the weight in grams.

Grams into Milliliters: Divide the number of grams by the specific gravity of the substance, to obtain the volume in milliliters.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentice9
    i know, but i can't afford to be taking it every day, so i take it on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I lift on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Some guys I talked to said that it would be fine this way, and it would last longer. Don't worry, I'm not drinking it. How many mg's does 1 cc equate to?
    IMO your just wasting it.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    u can drink winny???

j/k the joke never gets old

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Ya bro... You want to be taking your winny ED. It is going to be a waste of the drug if you take it the way you do. Your blood levels will be all messed up. You should get your hands on some more or save it for a cycle down the road.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentice9
    what is with people not beliving that you can drink it. I just dont get it where did this start

Thread Information