Noogie is offline New Member

Test Prop And Winny Cycle

Due to time restraints(testing) I'm going to be running a Test Prop and Winny Tab cycle.

My original plan was to run

1-8 Test Prop at 100 EOD
    1-8 Winny Tabs 50mg EOD

Now after some reading, I've heard it may be best to go with 50mg ED injects with the Prop.

Is there a better way to run this?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogie
    Due to time restraints(testing) I'm going to be running a Test Prop and Winny Tab cycle.

My original plan was to run

1-8 Test Prop at 100 EOD
    1-8 Winny Tabs 50mg EOD

Now after some reading, I've heard it may be best to go with 50mg ED injects with the Prop.

Is there a better way to run this?
    WK 1-8 Prop 50 mgs ED
    WK 3-8 Winny 50 mgs ED

Nolv @ 10 mgs Ed throughout cycle,and 20 mgs Ed at pct.
    L-dex @ .25 mgs Ed throughout cycle

Pct will start 3 days after last prop injection.Day 1 300 mgsDay 2-11 100mgs ED,day 12-21 50 mgs ED

Thanks Bull

I probably should have noted that I will have Nolva on hand. Unfortunately I cant currently afford to order some L-dex at the moment. Maybe I might be able to pick some up next paycheck.

On a side note. Would it be safe to inject the nolva at the same time as my Prop inject?

Thanks Bull

I probably should have noted that I will have Nolva on hand. Unfortunately I cant currently afford to order some L-dex at the moment. Maybe I might be able to pick some up next paycheck.

On a side note. Would it be safe to inject the nolva at the same time as my Prop inject?
    Nolv is an oral product,but i think you meant winny.So yes,it perfectly fine to mix both and shoot.

The nolva I'm taking is a liquid research chemical. Which I'm assuming is inject from the sterile bottle shown in the picture.

And the Winny that I'm taking is from an UG lab which produces Winny tabs. I would take the Winny Depot, but the detection time is 3 months from the site I was looking at.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    no no no you do not inject the liquid nolva.....you draw it out wit a needle and squirt it into a drink or something!

Cool, thanks for the heads up...
    That would have sucked if I found out the hard way....

The nolva I'm taking is a liquid research chemical. Which I'm assuming is inject from the sterile bottle shown in the picture.

And the Winny that I'm taking is from an UG lab which produces Winny tabs. I would take the Winny Depot, but the detection time is 3 months from the site I was looking at.
    NO bro...drink the Nolv,it's an oral!!!

I was unaware the Nolva was oral. I saw it in the sterile bottle so I made the assumption it was inject. Thanks for the clear up. big help...

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    DaBull: How come you want him to start winny at week 3, is it only good for 6 weeks or could he run it all 8. Just curious cause this is what my next cycle will probably look like.

Thread Information