Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

So my mom found my pinz...

WOW...what an event, I came back from the jersey shore last night, mom was asleep...and all seemed well, got back from work and the gym at 5 today my mother comes up to me and tells me that she was lookin through my room and says she found some needles and asked me what they were for..she immediately says steroids ...my heart drops and I pulled the greatest acting scene in my life...i deserve a freakin emmy...i told her that it was for my friends diabetic dog..and i had to buy it off my card cause he didn't have one, all the while i was getting more and more insulted...or so she thought...i told her that saying i was taking steroids was the greatest insult she could have said to me....sayin that i am takin care of my body by giving up drinking and smoking and i was gonna "pollute" my body with roids...it was an act...i def think i need the best actor award...she totally bought it and apologized for insulting me...wow

but this brings up a concern of mine...where to hide the huge bag of 100 pinz i have...the gear is easy...in a sock in the back of my sock drawer...but the bag....i have no idea....my room is sort of small...and i don't have a lot of great places..what do u guys suggest, cause i really don;t need this happening again...thanks bros

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Diabetic dog????? I can't beleive she bought that.

In all seriousness, its worth investing in a safe or a lock box. Keep all your gear, PCT meds, homebrewing stuff and needles in there to avoid people accidently opening them. A moderatly sized one is easy to hide too.

LOL, my pins just sit out in the open. The joys of having your own place.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Diabetic dog????? I can't beleive she bought that.
    My friend has a diabetic cat that she has to give shots to twice a day

bicep is offline New Member
    hide it after the closed, hang the sac on a hook wich you (almost not visible) hook on the closed, very handy
    succes mate, and your right you deserve a emmy fot that, great story

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    haha!

Quote Originally Posted by bicep
    hide it after the closed, hang the sac on a hook wich you (almost not visible) hook on the closed, very handy
    succes mate, and your right you deserve a emmy fot that, great story

well it helps that i am a bio major at a pretty good university...so i had to bring that up....and tie it into how steroids are bad and stuff like that...but she bought it easily by the way i acted..no joke..i fooled myself..i did the whole shaking of the lower lip, like i was about to cry..lol...while i talked about how insulted i was...it was a sure thing

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    What would have happened if you had just told her the truth?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    My friend has a diabetic cat that she has to give shots to twice a day
    For real?!? I have never heard of a diabetic animal before.....Diabetic cat huh? Still sounds weird to me, if someone would have said the needles are for their freind's 'Diabetic Dog' I would have laughed so hard. How much more red-handed can you get caught when you have to come up with a story like that lol.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    well it helps that i am a bio major at a pretty good university...so i had to bring that up....and tie it into how steroids are bad and stuff like that...but she bought it easily by the way i acted..no joke..i fooled myself..i did the whole shaking of the lower lip, like i was about to cry..lol...while i talked about how insulted i was...it was a sure thing
    thats happened to me a few times... i just tell them its my body...

its worse when they find your UG gear.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Jersey Shore ???
    where about do you go?
    Im down by AC

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    how old are you bro?

she would be so pissed...i don't think she would ever forget it...i mean it is illegal...and she knows that so she would prob try to take it from me...and my dad would beat me..lol

lol, age?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Needles are a pain too hide because they are so big. I keep all my stuff in my safe but it really wouldn't matter since I live on my own and roomates juice as well. Put them in the vent in your room or something.

i'm 20...21 in a few months...i still live at home cause its wayyyy to expensive to live alone when u r in college...but i was at seaside....not bad..a lot of girls so it was good..lol

If your dad can beat you as an adult then you definitely need to be on the sauce. I can just picture my 57 year old father trying to kick my ass. lol

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    I cant f*****g beleive your mom bought that bull s**t story
    Funny
    NDG

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    If your dad can beat you as an adult then you definitely need to be on the sauce. I can just picture my 57 year old father trying to kick my ass. lol
    shut up...lol...he def can't beat me...but if he finds out i am on steroids ..he would find them and destroy them, and i am not about to stop my father from doin that, i have tooo much respect for him to do that...i mean he has protected me and taken care of me for my entire life...and not to mention given he everything i needed to grow up right and well

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah yes, it is your body. How about instead of continuing the common misconception of how steroids are bad, you should have told her how good they are for you. Then ask her if she wanted to give them a try.

lol...yea my little italian mom on sauce...good idea...but i said that bullsh!t so she would believe me...i mean i watch my diet and everything, so it tied in well

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Wow thats a great story. I dont know what I wouldve done if my mom had found my stuff. I guess I was lucky to be at school while I was on, and the only thing she could find now is clomid which I put in a glutamine bottle anyway....whew

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    cut a hole in ur box spring and hide them in there, to the side

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man that sucks.... u shoulda got all pissed off when she said she was going through your room.... make her feel really guilty lol

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    get a lockbox and put all your stuff in that and lock it aand keep the key with you at all times

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your on steroids and you can woop the old man yet. You got some work to do.LOL

At one time me and my dad a few years back made a pack. He would start working out again as soon as my arms was as big as his. 18". That lasted a while.

Ryanc is offline New Member
    Hey bro... I've got news for ya. As much as it looked like she did, I bet you're mom didn't REALLY buy that story. Moms aren't as stupid as we sometimes give them credit for being. She's probably having a discussion about it with you're dad right now, deciding whether they need to be worried about heroin or roids or whatever. And if they confront you about it, man tell them the truth. I mean you're the bio major. Show them medical reports and studies and articles that back what you've researched. I bet they don't have proof like that why roids are bad...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    What was your mom doing "going through your room"? Man I'd be pretty pissed, but that was a very good story LOL!

patman is offline New Member
    Back in the day, I hid all my stuff in the air ducts that ran into my room (sealed in a ziplock). Just lift off the floor grate and put everything down inside.

i know...she probably didn't buy it, u guys said a lot of great things...i did get pissed at her for goin through my room, i pulled the whole 21 year old argument, and its my private space and what not...but my parents are old school italian, i tried to tell them the benefits of whey protein, and they still don't buy it...explaining to them the beneftis of steroid use will take a while for them to agree, they'll take the advice of barbera walters on 20/20 over mine. But its true, she probably would want me to come straight with her, but i'll wait on that, at least until she really suspects something....only thing she could see is my rapid growth and maybe acne...other than that i am well mannered and respectable around my parents....most of the times...lol

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I laughed my ass of when you said that you had big ass syringes for your freinds diabetic dog. Where the he11 did you come up with that.LOL

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanc
    Hey bro... I've got news for ya. As much as it looked like she did, I bet you're mom didn't REALLY buy that story. Moms aren't as stupid as we sometimes give them credit for being. She's probably having a discussion about it with you're dad right now, deciding whether they need to be worried about heroin or roids or whatever. And if they confront you about it, man tell them the truth. I mean you're the bio major. Show them medical reports and studies and articles that back what you've researched. I bet they don't have proof like that why roids are bad...
    What he said

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man you could have at least told her that you suspect you are diabetic so you've been purchasing insulin / pins to treat it. I mean she woulda been like "my son is ****in nuts" but I really do think that's easier to buy than "my friend's brother's girlfriend's older sister's best friend's diabetic dog" What would you be doing with the pet meds anyway!?

Best of luck on this one bro..

barbarian is offline Banned
    i dont gota worry about stuff like that..my parents know..there cool with it..life goes on.....my first cycle i layed it all out for them to see..this is what i got, this is why and when and were im takeing it..and for how long...if you dont like it..ill find somweres else to live.....im still at home....and im 22 in 3 months....not a big deal

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    why not just buy a bottle of B12 and put it in with the pins? Say you're self medicating for lethargy and low appetite. Too late for that now i guess.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Thats a funny story bro! My parents always accused me of juicing even when i wasnt. My dad would even tell his friends that i was "roided out" which was bs. He told me that its my body and i can do what i want. But then he says things like " I'm glad my son uses roids so we can get this heavy work done." He would have me do all the heavy choirs around the house like landscaping and laying rocks and sh1t. I recently just said to hell with it and started juicing so now i guess he can make those statements lol

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    My mom has a diabetic cat...no lie!

Thread Information