Thread: quad shots

Another1 is offline Junior Member

Arrow quad shots

Hey guys,

I've gathered everything and I'm still on standby for starting my first cycle (3 weeks from today). Test E 500mg a week for 12 weeks with 4 weeks of Dbol at 30mg a day to kick it off. Arimidex and Nolva all the way through with Clomid and Nolva at the end for PCT.

Anyway this being my first cycle - and my fear of needles that I'm working on getting over - I've been looking at all the injection info I can find. I figure the easiest place for me to hit will be my quads.

My question is - does anyone just shoot straight into the top of the quad? Like if you were just sitting down and dropped the pin straight down into the top of your quad? On spotinjections.com they show people shooting the muscles from the sides pretty much.

I stocked up on 23 ga 1" pins/syringes and 25 ga 1" pins (to shoot with). I think when the time comes I can do this. I just want the easiest possible place to shoot for a newbie.

Oh and thanks to all you guys for all the good info here. Looks like my first cycle will be a good one.

Another1

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I started in my glutes which are relatively easy. In fact, I did my whole first cycle in the glutes and it wasn't a problem at all.

Now that I'm more experienced, I would recommend either the glutes or quads. I always go from the sides, but I have some buddies who shoot straight down. It makes sense, but I think there are more nerves in the area, and therefore a greater chance of having complications. The quads are surprisingly easy, just watch out for scar tissue.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I have a ridge along the top outside of my quad(when flexed). I go right outside that ridge. I'd say it's about 2-3" off the dead center of my leg when looking down.

Hope that helps a bit.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I go right into the side of my quads. It's the most painless injection spot for me. I wish I could do all of my injections in the quads.

I'm using prop/tren , and each quad shot cripples me for about 4 days... talk about pain! **** prop.

Cool

Thanks guys.

M16 - nerves...don't want that. Looks like most folks shoot to the side. I'll try that.

Supirman- I see that ridge... do you go a few inches to the inside or outside?

MrDeath - is it the inside or outside of the quad you're shooting into? I see that when I flex my quad I have this big knot of muscle right behind my knee on the inside and then a larger mass that comes all the way up the other side.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    outside of the quad

That's where I'll make the first injection then. Thanks.

hey another, i go just a bit outside the ridge, which makes about 2-3 total inches from the middle of my leg. Injections are painless, it's just the prop that kills me- no matter where I inject it.

Prop - someday

I'm hoping to get over my needle phobia during this cycle. Shooting 2x a week shouldn't be so bad. I'll probably do another Test E. and Dbol cycle this winter after I recover from this one. Then I'd like to do a prop / tren cycle for a cutter and my 3rd cycle...IF I'm cool with the needles by then!

Later,
    Another1

prop/tren is going good for me. I've packed on alot of size so far which is odd, seeing as how I'm focusing hard on cutting.... But hey, I'm not complaining!

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    yea bro hit up the delt shots too, i find them the easiest and most painless

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I do outside quad

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    hey another, i go just a bit outside the ridge, which makes about 2-3 total inches from the middle of my leg. Injections are painless, it's just the prop that kills me- no matter where I inject it.
    Yeah, that is where I inject as well. That sucks about your prop/fina injections. I just finished a cycle of prop/fina and mine were painless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Yeah, that is where I inject as well. That sucks about your prop/fina injections. I just finished a cycle of prop/fina and mine were painless.
    I WISH mine were... ever injection spot is crippled for 3-4 days!! It's insane!

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    my quad shots hurt the most, i find delt shots the easiest. I just go slow. I tried to use a 23g needle to inject and it took a long ass time to get the mixture into my arm i need a 21 g needle. Dont want to have to explain to a doctor how a needle broke off in my arm

Thread Information