Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Actors and AS

SAUCYgator is offline Junior Member

Actors and AS

(i put this in diet forum but i figure ill get a better answer here) WTF? what kind of diets are guys like brad pitt doing(for troy)? or another example would be will smith gained 30lbs for ALI and notice the difference between sly in rocky 2 than rocky 3. my favorite is probably little ed norton looking like he-man in american history X. i would like to know if these guys are all on AS and how this is such a well kept secret in hollywood or if a great dietician and personal trainer really transforms these puny guys in a couple of months?

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    good question i wonder the same thing. what about toby mguire in spiderman and then a few months later in seabuscuit?? claims it was good diet and exersize

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    rmemeber, these guys dont have real jobs... they can sit on their ass and rest, train and eat perfectly all day. most of us dont have that luxury. i think that someone who has never trained but is reasonably lean can gain 15 pounds of lbm within 6 months on a good diet with 300g protein ed.

palumbo is offline Member
    not onnly that they get the best rtraininers possible and let be honest they are in good shape but by no mean i dont think are overt he 200lb mark lean

yeah buy there is no way stallones transformation was natural....he went from looking like a plumber to being more jacked up than a lot of body builders

palumbo is offline Member
    ok i ll give ya stallone there wasnt a drop of fat on him at all

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    yeah buy there is no way stallones transformation was natural....he went from looking like a plumber to being more jacked up than a lot of body builders

sly is a roider, arnold is a roider, snipes, prob a roider... it depends on the person... i think toby might have as well... but imo he wasnt that impressive at all...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I've heard stallone used EQ and Clen . Mark Walberg admitted to using them on the David Letterman show one time. Im sure actors do use them, it gets them inshape faster for their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    sly is a roider, arnold is a roider, snipes, prob a roider... it depends on the person... i think toby might have as well... but imo he wasnt that impressive at all...
    You think Tobey did?? For spiderman?? I think his was natural because they said it took him 6 months, and he had private chefs and trainers...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    rmemeber, these guys dont have real jobs... they can sit on their ass and rest, train and eat perfectly all day. most of us dont have that luxury. i think that someone who has never trained but is reasonably lean can gain 15 pounds of lbm within 6 months on a good diet with 300g protein ed.
    These guys are actors. They dont do real work. Meaning they sure the hell wouldnt be in a gym all day either. Best trainers means hands on any type of suppliment and gear known. These stars want quick results with the least amount of work. I would bet my ass that they would ALL take the injectable plunge if it meant a motion picture role. "Oh I cant take steroids , I guess I will pass up that role in the leading summer action movie"
    Prime example is Linda Hammlton in T2. That chick defanitely took roids to get like that.

BTW. Toby mcguir is not that big and was NOT that big in spiderman. He doesnt even look like he would have to do roids to get that size. What is he, a buck fifty?

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

BTW. Toby mcguir is not that big and was NOT that big in spiderman. He doesnt even look like he would have to do roids to get that size. What is he, a buck fifty?
    140 from what I heard, no way he was on roids. I don't know about Linda Hamilton, she could have pulled it off in a couple of years....

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    These guys are actors. They dont do real work. Meaning they sure the hell wouldnt be in a gym all day either. Best trainers means hands on any type of suppliment and gear known. These stars want quick results with the least amount of work. I would bet my ass that they would ALL take the injectable plunge if it meant a motion picture role. "Oh I cant take steroids , I guess I will pass up that role in the leading summer action movie"
    Prime example is Linda Hammlton in T2. That chick defanitely took roids to get like that.

I agree..i think a lot of actors will do anything they can to fit and succeed in a role..its their job to look and portray any character they have to...

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member

my point isnt that he was that big for spider amn but to lose so much lbm for seabuscuit and then put it all back on a few months later seems like would be really hard to do naturaly while with an as he would lose it all with out pct and be able to do another cycle for part two

LLCOOLJ should be the poster boy for AS. he was a little boy when he first came out....plus i remember him saying he reps 315 for 15 in a muscle mag...not many peeps can do that naturally. i wouldnt be surprised if he was on this board, probably a moderator,jk haha

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    How 'bout that big son of a bugger from "The Green Mile" and "Armegedon"...........that 350-pound bruddah is on something or other.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to remember that, when an actor has to make drastic changes to his/her body, he/she is focusing on it more than 8 hours per day. They are not are not doing anything else except working on thier bodies, learning lines, doing a bit of research on their rolls, eating and exercising. Furthermore, these actors have people cooking perfectly nutritious meals for them--created by a nutritionist.

If I had a cook who'd make ONLY what was healthy for me and a nutritionst who'd create a menu for me that was both good tasting and nutritious, I'd be a monster by now. Now, if you cut out my full time job, add a knowledgable personal trainer, then I'd be a very happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    You have to remember that, when an actor has to make drastic changes to his/her body, he/she is focusing on it more than 8 hours per day. They are not are not doing anything else except working on thier bodies, learning lines, doing a bit of research on their rolls, eating and exercising. Furthermore, these actors have people cooking perfectly nutritious meals for them--created by a nutritionist.

If I had a cook who'd make ONLY what was healthy for me and a nutritionst who'd create a menu for me that was both good tasting and nutritious, I'd be a monster by now. Now, if you cut out my full time job, add a knowledgable personal trainer, then I'd be a very happy camper.
    thats what i was getting at bro... that really must be the life... i mean arnold gets freakin pedicures on a weekly basis!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

That would be so awsome. Do nothing all day except have meals made for you and workout. I would either be the most ripped guy or the biggest fat ass on the couch in the world. Either way, it would still be sweet.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    All my fantasies about winning the lottery include a few minutes dedicated to having a cook and being able to lift on a perfect schedule.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    thats so true monster and bask8kace...these guys just concentrate on the task at hand...gettin in perfect shape for their roles...they are getting paid milllions of dollars..and being perfect for a role, and doing well willl only get them more work,...i know i would put 110 percent into a role if i ever had a huge one...i mean i did a couple of commercials and waiting for another opportunity or open calls, and i know i try my hardest for every role, no matter how small

All my fantasies about winning the lottery include a few minutes dedicated to having a cook and being able to lift on a perfect schedule.

thats my goal... and to have a new 19 yr old trophy girlfriend every month well into my 40's...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member

that and they get every meal made in a perfect proportion. i dont think they use gear, i bet most of them would not want to do it. remember that im sure they have at least a year to get ready for a movie.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I actually heard Stallone used starch blockers, but they banned them from the shelves shortly after he used them. Just what I heard a long time ago.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    That would be so awsome. Do nothing all day except have meals made for you and workout. I would either be the most ripped guy or the biggest fat ass on the couch in the world. Either way, it would still be sweet.
    AKA College! ---The only trade-off is you have to give up drinking / partying if you want be ripped as hell

Life is full of choices...

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    u dont have to give up partying, jsut the drinking

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    ya but only problem is the golden rule: *sober people never have fun*

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan

I'm always sober at the party, and that doesnt stop the girls from comin over and feelin up my arms... if you say that aint fun... something wrong with you. Anyway, as stated earlier, toby mcquire def was a shrimp, not impressive to me. He was only 140, and he is short, so he fills in a lot quicker with the frame he has. As for Brad Pitt in Troy... i suspected a lil bit of Prop goin in him.. but he wasnt very big, just cut up as all hell. And, we all must remember not only do they actors get all day to work on their body... the camera angles were played very well to cater to brad's body. Perfect drop lighting in some scenes made it look like he was bigger than he is... bastards...

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan

hahah so true..

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Franco Columbu trained STallone for Rambo II. Stallone did use AAS to get there. In fact he used TEst EQ and Var.

Franco was actually impressed at how well Stallone responded and also said that Stallone got almost as strong as him (Franco).

Dan Duchaine posted this info on alt.weight or alt.bodybuilding back in the 90s. I read the interview with Columbu talking about training Stallone. The soecific juice info was from Duchaine only but I tend to belive Dan on this kind of stuff.

Also Travolta used Var to get in shape for stying alive according to Dan

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    (i put this in diet forum but i figure ill get a better answer here) WTF? what kind of diets are guys like brad pitt doing(for troy)? or another example would be will smith gained 30lbs for ALI and notice the difference between sly in rocky 2 than rocky 3. my favorite is probably little ed norton looking like he-man in american history X. i would like to know if these guys are all on AS and how this is such a well kept secret in hollywood or if a great dietician and personal trainer really transforms these puny guys in a couple of months?

ud, thats what i thought...no way sly was natural

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    how about robert de niro in raging bull? he gained 60 lbs of muscle to play the role of Jake Lamotta in that movie. hes in the guiness book of records for most weight gained for a movie role.

Lee___69 is offline New Member
    Yeah, I think Mark did admit at some point. People always go on about Brad Pitt looking good, but I would say Mark had a lot more of a balanced, respectable physique and not just ripped abs. He's my height and looks a bit bigger than I am so I would have to put him at around 180, but I could be way off, since the camera ads pounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Actors and AS-work5big.jpg  

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    how about robert de niro in raging bull? he gained 60 lbs of muscle to play the role of Jake Lamotta in that movie. hes in the guiness book of records for most weight gained for a movie role.
    ill have to watch that one agaion. Somehoe im thinking he cut up for the bull part and put on the fat afterward but I might have that backward.

Time to rent the DVD..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't really think any of the guys mentioned (norton, pitt, stalone, et al) really had anything special as far as physiques go.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    I'm always sober at the party, and that doesnt stop the girls from comin over and feelin up my arms... if you say that aint fun... something wrong with you. Anyway, as stated earlier, toby mcquire def was a shrimp, not impressive to me. He was only 140, and he is short, so he fills in a lot quicker with the frame he has. As for Brad Pitt in Troy... i suspected a lil bit of Prop goin in him.. but he wasnt very big, just cut up as all hell. And, we all must remember not only do they actors get all day to work on their body... the camera angles were played very well to cater to brad's body. Perfect drop lighting in some scenes made it look like he was bigger than he is... bastards...
    I think Pitt took something for Troy...He even commented on how his azz grew...Which we all know is a dead give away when your using AS. You get that "Juice Azz"

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I think Pitt took something for Troy...He even commented on how his azz grew...Which we all know is a dead give away when your using AS. You get that "Juice Azz"

actually if brad took some a s for troy then i dont mind having what hes had. havent dabbled in hard stuff yet so i like whatever he has taken did for him. 10 lb mass gain and getting cut up would be great. if brad had any AS would you have any idea what it would be?

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    We all know that Toby got bit by a spider and got those results. All kidding aside during the movie Troy, I was actually very impressed with Pitt (no Im not gay). During a couple of the shots (maybe it was just me) I thought I could actually see injection marks on his delts (like on colemans azz). My mind probably percieved them but take a look next time you see the film or when it comes out on DVD. Wouldnt injections over time cause scarring that would kinda look like a small round dime size indention, just curious.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    the annoy thing is, even when celebs are found out/suispected to have used gear, they aren't made out to be bad, yet the public would consider other people bad for using gear, even tho id say most non celebs using gear are more serious about it all..

just a thought:|

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    it looks like mark lost alot of mass from when he used to be bigger, look at him in that rockstar movie with jenifer aniston

Cough 50 cent cough cough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information