john1223 is offline New Member

D-BOL Question...please help!

I've been on DBOL for a couple months now, and as of late I've been experiencing an extreme case of Premature Ejaculation. I've never had any problems like this before. Just wonding if this is a common side effect and what I can do to prevent this! And also, if this is from the steroid , will it go back to normal once I get off them? Please help me out!! This is driving me crazy! Thanx!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1223
    I've been on DBOL for a couple months now, and as of late I've been experiencing an extreme case of Premature Ejaculation. I've never had any problems like this before. Just wonding if this is a common side effect and what I can do to prevent this! And also, if this is from the steroid , will it go back to normal once I get off them? Please help me out!! This is driving me crazy! Thanx!
    IS THIS A JOKE???!!! I sure hope so...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Thats the least of your problems if your on a Dbol only cycle, with no PCT. If you have no PCT planned, yes the premature ejaculation should go away post cycle, LOL!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    May or may not be. If you are taking D-bol alone and have been taking it for a couple of months then you shouldn't be doing steroids in the first place because that is a ****ty idea for a cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your putting something in your body,and don't even realize it's an anabolic ?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Oh no, we may have to call the fire Debt for this one...

how many mg's daily are you doing? really doesnt matter stop taking it now!!! get a liver profile done ASAP! There is a good chance your F*ucked. Talk about needing to do research.

I think since AR changed their name more and more idiots are coming across this board and that is the reason for the recent influx.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think since AR changed their name more and more idiots are coming across this board and that is the reason for the recent influx.
    There has been a trend lately...thanks for pointing it out.

20MGs a day, and I was 200MG of Test Enanthate a week. I was also taking Milk Thistle (sp?), I was told that will help flush the liver...

Like DaBull said why on earth would you put something in your body and not know a da*n thing about it...Let me guess your bro at the gym said thats what he did and got good gains..

I doubt his liver is ****ed. If so then Arnold would be dead by now. However I am suprised he's not in a b or c cup yet.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I really don't want to be the devils advocate here.But no need to scare this person to death about his liver.Many,many ppl have ran all orals cycles for much longer than this,with no liver issues at all.Go to the European boards.If that were the case,those bros would be dropping like flies.I certainly don't agree with his cycle,but no one here can say he's fuked for life.

20MGs a day, and I was 200MG of Test Enanthate a week. I was also taking Milk Thistle (sp?), I was told that will help flush the liver...
    OK Well that sounds better, however those doses are so low Iwouldn't think you would be having horrible sides. If you go to the doctor he may not consider being a minute man a medical condition.

How old are you by the way?

I was also taking 20 MGs for Novladex a day as well...

This info would have been helpful from the beginning..

well...I wasnt trying to get that deep into it. Just wanted to know if dbol had that side effect...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I really don't want to be the devils advocate here.But no need to scare this person to death about his liver.Many,many ppl have ran all orals cycles for much longer than this,with no liver issues at all.Go to the European boards.If that were the case,those bros would be dropping like flies.I certainly don't agree with his cycle,but no one here can say he's fuked for life.
    Well then a take back what I said about his liver function somewhat...but he still have researched a little better..IMO

I was also taking 20 MGs for Novladex a day as well...
    From now on when you have a question, please list your complete cycle. Makes a lot more sense of your question.

Who told you to take 20mg of Nolvadex with and only 200mg of Test Enan a week? Somebody ave you some bad advice. Thats why we highly recommend doing research for weeks, months, or even a year before trying steroids . I researched literally for a year.

I've read it a bunch of different places...whats you're advice on taking DBOL then??

falker is offline Associate Member
    Holy, talk about revealing a little info at a time...all these threads could have been avoided if you would have just laid it on the line and waited you see what happened.
    I bet the test and D-bol have you so riled up that you can't hold back when your dog lifts her tail to pee.
    Relax, your not alone. Use your hand a bit before going in to dullen the effect of the sensational feeling of the pink moist flavourful ...MMmmmmmmmmmm, be right back.

I've read it a bunch of different places...whats you're advice on taking DBOL then??
    Take Dbol the first 4 weeks of a cycle to jump start it. Dosage should be anywhere between 25-50mg a day dependong on previous use.

http://www.steroid.com/55.php

That link is filled with information on Dbol.

PS. You are the first case of pre-mature ejaculation I ever heard of.

Dbol in most cycles is run 4-6 weeks max and anywhere from 25-45mg ED. But my advice to you is to get off dbol and the test and start PCT in 2 weeks. More experienced bros can take it from here..

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm the doses are low, 20mg e/d for a couple of months, could be worse, but in the future as said take dbol for 4-6 weeks max, at least he was using milk thistle and running test e

although imo the test e was too low at only 200mg/wk

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Wow! Couldn't imagine taking anabolics and not finding out for sure how to dose them properly. Im sure that if you found this info somewhere it was only by one source. With proper research you could have found this is not the ideal way of taking d-bol. The key here is that the bro's on the board are not "jumping your a$$" to be rude about it, they are trying to get a point across to do research and not take things lightly. You can turn this mistake around, and learn from it and become much more enlightened in the anabolic world! Im on week 1 of my cycle so it hasnt took off just yet so I am a little less critical on my posts! Learn from your mistakes.

inevitable is offline Member
    bro.... please tell me ur taking somethign to flush ur kidney???????

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    desensitize your penis with 50grit sand paper. LOL

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    For ALL of you who are telling the guy his liver is fvcked because he is taking Dbol : YOU ALL NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH AND STOP FOLLOWING THE CROWD. Because you guys do not know anything about dbol. You just repeat what you see and do not go off of YOUR OWN experience. 2 months of 20mgd dbol wont do jack shlt to your liver.
    Just because he asked if dbol is the cause for his premature ejac' problem does not mean he didnt do research. So none of you have ever asked a question concerning usage while you were on your cycle???
    You guys are like NEWBIES giving advice to NEWBIES.....

Looking at the thread, you all actually are NEWBIES. Start up dates of Mar, apr and may 2004.

It might be due to increased blood pressure from the dbol. If you have low blood pressure you might experience difficulty with ejaculation.
    Last edited by bermich; 05-31-2004 at 12:24 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I dont like the bandwagon with ORALS ARE DANGEROUS!!!!TOXIC!!!!!! either!!!

tylenol when oxidized by your liver becomes 7 times more toxic than its original form.
    But you know there has been some dumb ****s that have taken ungodly amounts of orals didnt drink their gallon or two of water a day and ran into problems. I personally dont find any thing wrong with taking orals unless you are unexperianced and cant follow instructions.

I think bloodpressure issues related to strong Androgens are more important than the possible threat of elevated liver values.

I agree 20mgs of D-bol aint ****!!!!!!

Four weeks isnt the offical limit on taking orals!!!

Do some research and you can take orals thruout your entire cycle without too much problems, without side effects.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    How many people here would run D-Bol the way he described? Sometimes side effects (premature ejac in this case) is a symptom of something else being wrong.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    desensitize your penis with 50grit sand paper. LOL

LMAO!!!!!

Thread Information