Z-Ro is offline Senior Member

Cutting on "Bulking" AAS

....nvm
    Last edited by Z-Ro; 03-21-2007 at 01:16 PM.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I don't know anyone that has cut on Dbol , but I have seen people get more cut on Deca . Their diet was a cutting diet needless to say. I have also seen a friend of mine with a low bf % gain about 17-18 lbs on Drol. His bf stayed the same and he kept about 10 lbs after PCT. His diet wasn't neccessarily a cutting diet, he just wasn't taking in enough calories.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGetBig13
    I don't know anyone that has cut on Dbol, but I have seen people get more cut on Deca. Their diet was a cutting diet needless to say. I have also seen a friend of mine with a low bf % gain about 17-18 lbs on Drol. His bf stayed the same and he kept about 10 lbs after PCT. His diet wasn't neccessarily a cutting diet, he just wasn't taking in enough calories.
    i have used dbol and drol to cut on... why not? they are pwrful and help me curve my appetite.. beat the **** outta win in those areas IMO plus joints dont hurt since im already becomming more rigid from dieting to begin w/

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep. Like we've discussed you may not be able to see the effects til the water has dissipated a little. Using an AI with a moderate dose during the cycle would probably be necessary for dry gains...even though "dry gains" with dbol may be a little tougher than with others.

Why the "nevermind"?

Thread Information