Primetime is offline Associate Member

Equibolan--how close is this to the

real EQ. I have been reading up on it a little. They say it is a precursor to Boldenone . I was in line for some EQ but fell through I think I may try this stuff for now. Any feedback if you know anything about Equibolan.

Thanks,

P

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Would avoid this pro-hormone, my friend, IMO. If things fall through, add deca for the time being. I am assuming you have access to other gear. Hence, a waste of loot, IMO, to add a pro'hormone over the real thing (s).

planetx

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have heard the exact same thing as Plent, stick with the real deal. Works great.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Anyone that has to use a name of a "steroid " to sell their product is trying to fool you to buy something that is not. Nothing works like the real thing. If it worked better then they would want to seperate it from steroids to make it more marketable. Besides you can buy a cycle for what they sell that stuff for.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I don,t believe pro-hormones to work but some people do get results but if you are to do a cycle I would stick with the real stuff if you can,t get EQ go with Deca

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    thank my brothas. I appreciate the wisdom. I really cant cant anything right now. I dont trust the "store" manger around here. I will just wait till I can find a a better place to shop.

Take Care

P

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Good luck with it bro

solid90062 is offline Member
    I used it...Its not bad, but not even close to the real thing...as far as expense it terrible! I was using 2 bottles a month which is almost 100 bucks, you could buy Ttokyo EQ 200/10ml for $60-80. What sounds like the better deal?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Well i dont think he could find it for $60 but $80-$100 would be a reasonable price. I would stick to the basic suppl. : creatine,glutamine,ZMA, all those are worth the $$.

Thread Information