codenamecastle is offline New Member

Question What does onset of Gyno feel like???

I am curious as to what the beginning of Gyno problems feel like?? I am beginning week 4 of test prop 50 ed with test ethanate 400/week and deca 200mg/week. Stopping the test prop this week. However, I have a vague warmness in my lower pec regoin. Similar in feeling to a strained intercostal, and no tenderness of the nipple area at all. More or less a heightened sense in that area. I may be paranoid, but can anyone fill me in on what to expect?? I started nolvadex 20mg today just in case. Also, how long does it take for gyno to become noticeable in a cycle, and irresversible??

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should have been at least running 20mg of Nolva from the start of the cycle.............. I have never had signs of gyno but from my readings it may be a burining itchy feeling around the nipple area, puffiness, or in some cases no signs at all........ For most people the only way to cure gyno after the lump has formed is to have it cut out...... You may be able to run a AI like femera, l-dex.... these may shrink the lump and keep it that way but IMO the only way is to have the lump and gland cut out.

If you think you might be seeing signs run 80mg of nolva ED until those signs go away anf then run 20mg of Nolva till the end of PCT.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll back up MudMans info. Hes got it right on just like always.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Amen

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You should have been at least running 20mg of Nolva from the start of the cycle.............. I have never had signs of gyno but from my readings it may be a burining itchy feeling around the nipple area, puffiness, or in some cases no signs at all........ For most people the only way to cure gyno after the lump has formed is to have it cut out...... You may be able to run a AI like femera, l-dex.... these may shrink the lump and keep it that way but IMO the only way is to have the lump and gland cut out.

If you think you might be seeing signs run 80mg of nolva ED until those signs go away anf then run 20mg of Nolva till the end of PCT.
    Nothing else need be said.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It Feels like Tittys!!!!!

Thread Information