Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sniper320 is offline Member

Talking hiding gear from girlfriend.

In a couple of months im going to be moving in with my girlfriend.I need a couple of good ideas on where to hide my gear. What are some of your guys hiding spots.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    in something waterproof in the toilet tank. no chick would ever go there

somedude247 is offline Member
    Mine is in my car...pretty well hidden.....put it with your tools.....the toilet tank isn't a bad idea either......

Thats a pretty good idea.

In your car? what if for some reason it got searched, like a check stop or somthing. I was thinking of my car to but there's risks involved, you bring it with you.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    **** bro, my girl is totally cool with gear usage...My last wasnt...i just hid it in my underwear drawer...A chick would b ecrazy to go near my stank ass drawers

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Mine is in my car...pretty well hidden.....put it with your tools.....the toilet tank isn't a bad idea either......

That is a horrible idea.... don't put it in your vehicle bro. For many reasons.... 1st is getting searched, second is climate.... and there are others.

Find somewhere and hide it. I am sure you can think of something

<<LMO>>

they cannot search at a check stop, they have to have a pretty good reason to check your car...basically u being impaired would give them a good reason....drive sensibly and you will never get pinched....

they cannot search at a check stop, they have to have a pretty good reason to check your car...basically u being impaired would give them a good reason....drive sensibly and you will never get pinched....
    What about when its -30 outside.

SKiN is offline Member
    Behind or under something too heavy for her...

-30........then mine goes in a locker at work or at school.....

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Behind or under something too heavy for her...
    Thats kind of what im thinking.

Talking

-30........then mine goes in a locker at work or at school.....
    Man.. your full of bad ideas.

Well....I'm not loud about juice...so why would or how I get caught....those places I have mentioned are good for me....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    something else you could do, if you have a po box like at MBE thats inside, you could store it in there as long as you aren't expecting any packages. then you just go there, bring it out to your car, dose and go home. just another suggestion might be a bit inconveniant tho if its far away. id still go with the toilet tank

palequail is offline Banned
    Well I don't know how you are gonna hide it for long when you need to inject all the time.......She is gonna find out eventually......I'd just beat around the bush and she how she feels about steroid use .....then maybe tell her.....but if she is super anti then I wouldn't

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    What about when its -30 outside.

Do you live in Alaska?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    toilet tank is the way to go...id do that

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Stuff your luggage in the closet and put it in one of the small pockets. She will not be getting into the luggage unless you are taking her on a vacation (she won't care if you are using gear if you are taking her to the beach). Oh...the other possibility....she is getting the luggage out to leave you. It won't matter at this point if she finds it. Just make sure you get it before the door hits her in the ass.
    ######If your living with her, maybe just tell her. She will probably handle it better than you think. If you think its gonna be long term, do your self a favor and get it outa the way. I told my wife before I started. I thought she was going to cut me up in little pieces with toenail clippers. Instead, she is the one that shoots me up.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    it would definitley be worth your while to just tell her. then you wouldn't stress over if she knows or if she doesn't know. make your life easier and just tell her. women normally appreciate the honesty, my gf did and she was completely cool with it.

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    i cut a hole in the @$$ of a stuffed animal (I have like 30 from childhood). There is no way to tell unless you were to pick it up. It just looks like a normal stuffed toy.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i always put my test cyp,deca ,tren ,winny and dbols in my lettermen jacket in my closet no one ever goes there not even my gf peace homie...dont be an idiot and put it in your car and make sure you put it in a cool climate 55-75 degrees bros

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    I have all my ancillarys in my jacket pockets. I figure if they are found it wouldn't be quite as big of a deal. I could make up some crazy excuse for what they are. Plus i need access to them Post-cycle.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    buy a safe / say its for your legal documents. make sure it has a lock on it. put it in there. end of story

immy is offline Associate Member
    i have a marshall half stack (guitar amp) and i hide my gear in the head of it, she will never think to look their.

ugotem is offline New Member
    inside tower computers has just enough room .Leave 1 screw in for added security

musclehead1 is offline Member
    bathroom sink......duct tape it underneath and behind (where the faucets are) in the bathroom sink i doubt she is gonna head there anytime soon

BigCheer is offline Junior Member
    i also use the jacket pockets. I also keep boxs i get from shiped items or old boxes for like computer programs and games and keep it in there. The old lady would never touch my computer stuff

inevitable is offline Member
    i used to hide it in my vent in my room... worked very well except sometimes it gets alil cold so i moved it to the inside of my computer... yea im a computer dork ! assholes lol

bjayg is offline Member
    stick in a plastic bag and keep it in your azz...lol nah seriously when my girl didnt know, i kept it up high she was short. its got kinda hard telling her i wasnt using when i was growing like a weed. now she sticks it in me.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Supplement containers!!!!!! I have never had anyone ever mess with my supplements, that I know of.

Do not put it in your car!!!! Legal problems/ Heat not good.

You do not want to tell your girlfriend. Girls hate the idea that a guy has a elavated testosterone levels .

You dare not ever get mad or bitch about anything. "them **** steroids "

Yeah some girls are cool with anything untill they are pissed than they will call your parents, cops, tell everyone. Not a good Idea!!!!!

You dont even tell other people that you are on steroids. That is not public info!!!!

Stormy is offline Female Member
    Get an idea of how she feels about it. It would be best to tell her. If your going to be living with her she's going to find out, better it come directly from you. Also, my W.O. partner hit a nerve when injecting, then he had to tell his wife. Bad inj. & infections can happen. I think it would be better if she knew about it ahead of time. You might want to educate her a little before you just say. "hey I'm injecting illegal steroids , pass the mashed potatoes"
    How bad do you want it?

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    In a couple of months im going to be moving in with my girlfriend.I need a couple of good ideas on where to hide my gear. What are some of your guys hiding spots.
    Dude why dont you be a man and tell your g/f about your usage.
    I did and my girlfriend isnt exactly pleased about my use but she was glad i was honest with her and didnt lie about it
    NDG

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    some girls I date I always hint around to her so i can find out if she is against steroids , Sometimes they will tell me things that make me believe they are ok with them, but when i tell them i use a few will freak out! and say weird shizz then i drop'em like a rotton chicken breast because using AS for me is a way of life unless a doctor says its a matter of life and death if i continue. your best bet is try different ways of collecting info from her about her feelings of roids, some hate them and some will offer to give your injections (the cool ones). Just be careful because i have found out that women can be vicous bitches when there mad, then they want to get you in trouble to satisfy there madness towards you by telling your family, friends, and even police if there mad enough. You can be handed a raw deal if your unlucky.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    SHE WILL FIND IT, they find everything

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    SHE WILL FIND IT, they find everything
    HAHAHAHAHA.....true

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys are nuts!!!!!!!!!!!! That all I have to say!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not tell anyone that you take steroids . No one not even other people that take steroids. because as soon as they see yu benching more than them they are off to the side of the gym telling everyone everything you do. Guys can be little Bitches Too.

Trust me dude this isnt a "well baby when we where first dating I kissed another girl "thing. I have had long term girlfriends and they come and go.

Dude I know a girl thats on probation,that had a boyfriend with a brand new camaro driving it around by herself and got pulled over. they for what ever reason thought the huge stereo system may have been stolen,and was giving her **** about it. At the traffic stop she was so pissed that he might have got her in trouble that she blirted out. MY boyfriend has cocaine at my house. They were like really well how about you show me. She took them to her house and showed them his stash. Well this guy was lucky, he didnt live there it was in her dresser. So she got busted!!!!! Everything works out in the end.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Yeesh

Ok first of all.... tellin her would be the best if you want to maintain a good relationship.. next carrying it on you or in your car are terrible ideas.. If your living quarters has heating ducts.. you can remove the grill and tape th gear on the inside of the pipe.. toilet tank is also a good idea... taping it underneath a couch that sit's low... Theres lots of places inside a house or apartment.. just use yer imagination

jonnytour is offline Member
    Only problem with putting it under a couch is if it falls on the floor while ur gf is cleaning...my wife is a cleaner and likes to move the couch alot! Wouldn't that be a great suprise! I still suggest telling her...if she doesn't accept u for being u then drop her like a bad habit! Again...I agree with getting info out of her before telling her just in case she is REALY opposed to using them...then either don't tell her and stop using...or dump her. I imagine the later is prolly what will happen in the end anyways....especially if she finds them hidden somewhere! Good luck!!

maddog<sco> is offline Junior Member
    tell her dude you do it for you not her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information