Thread: Test Prop Pain

tvd220 is offline Member

Test Prop Pain

My injection site pain of test prop only last for a bout a day. Is this normal? Im using Brovel 50. I hurd is should last longer. Im not complaineing but Im just making sure i got good **** running thorugh my body

jsv22 is offline New Member
    have you tried mixing it with injectable vit. b12...hear it works well for the pain from prop.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I am running UGL's prop right now, and it hurts less than QV's enan, that's for sure

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    People react differently to it. It nearly cripples me for 3-4 days (especially in the quads - I can't walk!). Feel lucky!

tvd220 is offline Member
    ok i do feel lucky, i just wanted to make sure this isnt a sign of fake gear. It hurts alot, more then deca , but only for a day then i dont feel it.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Yes as far as I have encountered it is normal. I can inject in my glutes only with prop...I can't walk either after using my thigh

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i got 100mg per ml prop...i take 75 at a time....let me tell u something...worst pain ever if u take it at the same site 2 days in a row...dumbest thing i ever did....right ass was too sore, did it left twice....never again....i just got some 23 gauge 1 inch pinz for my quads...can;t wait

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    Everybody says that QV Enanthate hurts real bad. Mine doesn't hurt bad, only if I am injecting into a new site for the first time. Then it's soar for that day and that's it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    make it 2%ba 7%bb.......... painless...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    i injected 1ml in my bicep, NEVER AGAIN, 3 days later and im still walking like a monkey

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    People react differently to it. It nearly cripples me for 3-4 days (especially in the quads - I can't walk!). Feel lucky!
    The reason QV and Brovel hurt so much is that they use a LOT of BA and little or no BB. BA is good for the folowing reasons

1) It kills microbes - thus more sterile. (BTW - thios who say Vet stuff is not manufactured undr as strict sanitary etc neglect to mention that by using high BA the stuff is actually very sterile

2) It acts as a solvent

The bad news is that BA terroizes muscle facia

Human grade stuff uses less BA and more BB. BB does not inflame facia but is not nearly as effective a sterilizing agent or solvent. Thats why it harder to make the human stuff than the Vet stuff. Standards for sanitation and sterility are more rigorous to avoid getting anything into the mix that would start incubating.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    one more point - Prop will always hurt more than the other Esters.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    The reason QV and Brovel hurt so much is that they use a LOT of BA and little or no BB. BA is good for the folowing reasons

1) It kills microbes - thus more sterile. (BTW - thios who say Vet stuff is not manufactured undr as strict sanitary etc neglect to mention that by using high BA the stuff is actually very sterile

2) It acts as a solvent

The bad news is that BA terroizes muscle facia

Human grade stuff uses less BA and more BB. BB does not inflame facia but is not nearly as effective a sterilizing agent or solvent. Thats why it harder to make the human stuff than the Vet stuff. Standards for sanitation and sterility are more rigorous to avoid getting anything into the mix that would start incubating.

immy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb
    Everybody says that QV Enanthate hurts real bad. Mine doesn't hurt bad, only if I am injecting into a new site for the first time. Then it's soar for that day and that's it.
    QV enathante put me down for 2-3 days i could hardly walk

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    2% and 10% is what ill be making in a few weeks

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think anyone read his initial post. He's nervous because IT DOESN'T hurt.

But you don't have to worry buddy, your prop is a very low concentration, at 50 mg/ml, there should be a very low amount of solvent, and therefore a low amount of pain

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsv22
    have you tried mixing it with injectable vit. b12...hear it works well for the pain from prop.

i blame you for taking this post off track

i read the first post , and before it had fully sunken it i read your post and threw me off topic.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    make it 2%ba 7%bb.......... painless...........
    3%Ba and 12% BB is pretty painless when your making 10grams

Thread Information