Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055

    Angry this sux need advice please

    i was planing to start my first cycle late june its test E & anavar i already got the anavar but my source told me that he dont have test E anymore right now he have test prop & i dont want to go through pain with my first cycle & use test prop so what you think i should do ?

    by the way i got 20 tab anavar 2.5 mg its expensive how many tabs i need more? i know i dont have enough but u know anavar is expensive & the barnd called "BOanavar" its the first time to see this brand but a friend of mine used it his strength went to the roofs its look like a good brand

    thanks,
    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][

  2. #2
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    30-40mgs ED

  3. #3
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    You'll gt some Test E, just wait. If you have to inject EOD your first cycle you may not want to mess with AAS's anymore. I hate 2X a week myself. Never did Var before but you can check out www.steroid.com to find out more info.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055
    thanks for the advice but i have a question is it better to use var late cycle to extend it or to start with it & with the test i go for 4 or 6wks var?

    thanks,

  5. #5
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    var wont give you much size, but you will get strong and hard, so depending on what you want out of your cycle

  6. #6
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    If he cant get you test e, see if he can get you test cyp, pretty much the same thing..

  7. #7
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i was planing to start my first cycle late june its test E & anavar i already got the anavar but my source told me that he dont have test E anymore right now he have test prop & i dont want to go through pain with my first cycle & use test prop so what you think i should do ?

    by the way i got 20 tab anavar 2.5 mg its expensive how many tabs i need more? i know i dont have enough but u know anavar is expensive & the barnd called "BOanavar" its the first time to see this brand but a friend of mine used it his strength went to the roofs its look like a good brand

    thanks,
    ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    well if I am reading this right you have 20 2.5mg var tabs......that is enough for 1 day- 1.5 days...you will need a ton more.......I would drop it and run some enan or cyp for 10 weeks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    var wont give you much size, but you will get strong and hard, so depending on what you want out of your cycle

    i know that the var wont give me any size its great for strength thats why i wanted to use it late cycle after the test E or cyp

    anyway thanks guys you were helpful to me i'll keep you posted about what i'm goin to do with my cycle

    thanks

  9. #9
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816
    Personally, i see both sides to the prop vs cyp/e arguement. For a first cycle, test should be the only compound used with the possible addition of dbol /deca /etc. Now when deciding on what test to use, you pretty much have to choose between a long ester and a short ester. If you had access to both, i would say use enanthate or cyp. However, sometimes i say cowboy the f uck up and shoot it at least eod. If you are dedicated, you will be able to do it. Now, if you can get e or cyp, then i would go with that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    1,055
    hey BWhitaker thanks bro for the advice how about that i'll go for 4wks dbol at 30mg & then start the test for 12wk at 500mg dbol will help me in the start because i think i'll see the results of the test in wk5 right so i wont be worry about the test or when i'm going to notice the results of the test so here it is

    1-4wk 30mg Dbol ed
    4-12 500mg test ew <--i dont know if i'm going to do test E or CYP

    if there anything you see guys wrong or need some changes just tell me

    thanks,

  11. #11
    gonnagetBIG is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    hey BWhitaker thanks bro for the advice how about that i'll go for 4wks dbol at 30mg & then start the test for 12wk at 500mg dbol will help me in the start because i think i'll see the results of the test in wk5 right so i wont be worry about the test or when i'm going to notice the results of the test so here it is

    1-4wk 30mg Dbol ed
    4-12 500mg test ew <--i dont know if i'm going to do test E or CYP

    if there anything you see guys wrong or need some changes just tell me

    thanks,
    It should look like this:
    1-4wk 30mg Dbol ed
    1-12 500mg test ew <--Start test at wk1--it takes 4 wks to start seeing the effects

    **Also, don't forget to get some nolvadex and clomid for PCT

  12. #12
    Superman83's Avatar
    Superman83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11
    if your fixing to just get big, get rid of the anavar , stack test with some dbols. anavar is for pre-contest, and if you only have 20 pills it aint even worth taking

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •