BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Question about acne and going back on....MUD?

I quit my last cycle over 2 months ago. I normally do NOT break out while being on, it's only when I get off AS that I breakout on my back, arms and NOW chest. I'm curious to know if anyone has gone back on a cycle and their acne has gone away or should I wait till I finally stop breaking out? It's pissing me off! I don't even want to take my shirt off.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Try 2-5 grams of B-5,you can front load with 6-7 grams for the first week.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I like the Oxy pads, good for both whiteheads and blackheads. Get the maximun strength, you can use those in conjunction with tanning because the active ingrediant doesn't make you more sensitive to the sun.

Also, B-5 seems to work well with people too, as has already been pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Try 2-5 grams of B-5,you can front load with 6-7 grams for the first week.
    Thanks bro, I definitely am going to try that! I was just curious if it might go away or make it worse if I go back on

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I like the Oxy pads, good for both whiteheads and blackheads. Get the maximun strength, you can use those in conjunction with tanning because the active ingrediant doesn't make you more sensitive to the sun.

Also, B-5 seems to work well with people too, as has already been pointed out.
    I have tried the Oxy pads, and it does NOT help. I was in the sun in FL and I thought that would dry them out, but that ddin't help accept I now probably have skin cancer!

Thread Information