mule1983 is offline Associate Member

source... now what?

i have found a hook up... but he has no clomid. I can get Nolva but i dont know how much to "keep on hand" they are 20 mg and come for $40 for 30 pills. i am planning on running 250mg of test e twice a week for 10 weeks ($75 per 10ml @250 mg/ml) but should i wait untill i can get clomid? or is there another route... I dont want to cut corners though so if there is another option i want it to be a good choice. Also... would you advise clen post cycle to cut up ,or just leave it alone as this is my first?
    thanks alot guys
    MULE

dangit is offline Member
    I've used Nolvadex post cycle instead of clomid with good results. There are heated debates on this though.

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    wait till everything is complete. If u end up at the end of your cycle with no clomid u will be screwed.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    wait for clomid and run it with nolva for best results. u need more nolva just in case (if you only have 30 pills this will be just enough for pct).
    u can find liquid clomid out there...

fabry is offline Senior Member
    supirman, i dont think u can post this here... send pm and delete this from your post.
    i think this are the rules...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah just send it pm bro

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i would leave the clen alone for your first cycle and nolva shouldnt be used for pct you really should wait to find some clomid!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Maybe this will help to cool the debate

Hormonal effects of an antiestrogen, tamoxifen, in normal and oligospermic men.

Vermeulen A, Comhaire F.

The administration of tamoxifen , 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone , and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

JohnnyB

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    i have found a hook up... but he has no clomid. I can get Nolva but i dont know how much to "keep on hand" they are 20 mg and come for $40 for 30 pills. i am planning on running 250mg of test e twice a week for 10 weeks ($75 per 10ml @250 mg/ml) but should i wait untill i can get clomid? or is there another route... I dont want to cut corners though so if there is another option i want it to be a good choice. Also... would you advise clen post cycle to cut up ,or just leave it alone as this is my first?
    thanks alot guys
    MULE
    Het bro wait till you get everything in. Run nolva 10mg throughtout cycle and bump to 20mg during PCT, also try to get your hands on L-dex and run in .25mg throughtout cycle and PCT. Clomid needs to taken 300/100/50 and start it 14 days after last injection of test e. You can use clenn now if you like or during PCT I suggest during PCT since clen is a anti-catabolic and will help save muscle during PCT when your most likely to lose some of your gains. If you do this with proper diet and workout you should be able to keep most of your gains. Hope this helps bro.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    woops. my bad. didn't realize research sites couldn't be posted.

Elite_Nutrition is offline New Member
    You can use nolva instead of clomid no problem , there´s plenty of resources about it ..

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Nutrition
    You can use nolva instead of clomid no problem , there´s plenty of resources about it ..
    Read this and use the da*n CLOMID http://www.steroid.com/12.php

Thread Information