alwzript is offline New Member

MMA fighter looking for some advice

Heys guys,
    Ive asked this question on some other site forums and have gotten mixed opions.(which is not to be unexpected) Anyway, wondering what you guys think. I am an MMA fighter and I have tried a few stacks already all of which were 12 wks. Usually sust, deca , d-bohl and a cutter at the end stan and/ or equipose. But I really hate the water retention and the up and down of my wt. as I cycle through my cycle (quick gain do in part to water wt. and then the drop as I cut the water wt.) I am thinking about cycling 2 wks on 1 wk off indefinatly with stan and equip stacking it E.O.D swithing frome 50mg stan & 100mg equi. to 100mg stan and 50mg equi. (2ml,1ml/1ml,2ml/2ml,1ml etc.)
    And maybe some tren now and then. The reason I want to stay on is because it seems like no matter how much I eat, I burn it right up. And I hate the water retention of some of the heavier juices i.e. deca and test. Thats why I would like to run stan and equi. I m just wondering if anyone had any thoughts or opinions on running something like that? Thanks!

"Just cause it hurts today doesn't mean it will hurt tomorrow"

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you dont shoot EQ at 400mg a week(even off weeks)for at least 12 weeks
    IMO your in trouble.....Plus you'll kill your natural test level and libido...Need some
    test and the cycle should be 12 weeks if your looking for lean gains why not try
    1-13 test prop 100mg EOD
    1-12 eq 400mg a wk/
    6-13 tren ace 100mg EOD
    and some Liquid-dex at .25 or. 5 a day
    10mg-20mg nolva a day
    that cycle should not leave you a drop of water to spare,plus as a fighter
    I would'nt want to run winstrol (real hard on joints and injuries)if you want to
    run an oral run var instead of winni...
    the two week on one week off thing will just hamper your gains and give you more
    sides your blood levels will be all over you have to keep them steady
    Good Luck

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    are u trying to make it big time. ufc does test for AS, with other organizations soon to follow.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I would suggest test, winstrol , anavar and supp with glucosamine and that should make you cut as hell and strong has hell. Just make sure to finish the cycle long enough before you get tested and you will be fine.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca and test.

winny and everything else won't but good for your goals, you want quick recovery

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    and i don't care what anyone else says, i don't think tren is a good MMA drug. anything that hurts your cardio is BAD for MMA, and tren kills your wind. the strength is great, but if u want to be stronger and faster than someone in MMA just have better wind; a few minutes into the fight you're going to be stronger and faster than they are.
    I was just gonna bring that up...I stop tren about 2 weeks prior to any fight or tournament. I also stay away from anadrol and dbol because the bloat and back pumps screw with me when I am training. I do however use alot of test, anavar , winny, masteron , primo, and halotestin . It all depends on ur goals, I have to fight LH so weight is an issue for me. I end up sometimes just running halotestin prior to fights if my weight is pretty high...

Halo, Var, Mast, Tren , EQ, Prop...these will be your Friends.
    Like MMA said, I've heard the cardio whoas about Tren...personally I've never noticed that problem.
    But Hit up bdtr, he's into all that, he'll spin you in the right direction....Ironfist I believe knows his stuff on this as well.
    TSW

Ah, see, he was typing as I spoke....Quick MOD's!
    TSW

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Halo, Var, Mast, Tren , EQ, Prop...these will be your Friends.
    Like MMA said, I've heard the cardio whoas about Tren...personally I've never noticed that problem.
    But Hit up bdtr, he's into all that, he'll spin you in the right direction....Ironfist I believe knows his stuff on this as well.
    TSW
    this does seem to be the way to go. all these provide lean gains that would be essential to your training and competitions

davinci191 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    are u trying to make it big time. ufc does test for AS, with other organizations soon to follow.
    There are ways around that. I mean **** man look at Randelman! Think he don't juice?

Thread Information