dude6298 is offline New Member

Test Prop,winny,clen??

Hey guys how does this look?

1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    3-8 winny 50mg ed
    clomid pct 3 days after last prop injection 300/100/50

My question is how would I fit clen in this cycle, and should I being using nolva or l-dex throughout this cycle or just for pct.

I am 23 5'7" 183 lbs, probably around 21% bf (mostly in my mid-section, I am really not that fat) Trying to make some lean gains, and lose some bf....Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your cycle history............... bro 21% bf is very high no flame but the winny IMO will be a waste

dude6298 is offline New Member
    this will be my first cycle, and actually my bf is probably lower than that maybe around 18% I know thats not much better though. I was just guessing on the high side the last time i was measured for bf was almost a year ago, since I've lost 14lbs, and gotten alot stronger. I am getting some calipers this week to know for sure. And I dont plan on starting cyle for about another month or so, give me some more time to lean up

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just run the test then since this is your first cycle........ The winny will be wasted unless you bf is in the single digits.

Also, you should run prop ED not EOD.... this will keep blood levels stable which will help with sides and help out your gains.

The clen you can pretty much run anytime but I like to use it durring PCT to help with energy and if any fat is gained durring the cycle the clen/eca will help shed it a bit.

Run nolva and L-dex durring the cycle and PCT...... Durring the cycle Nolva 10mg ED, L-dex .25mg ED............. Durring PCT 20mg Nolva ED, .25mg L-dex ED with Clomid.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you dah man mud

but bro listen .... if you start to even remotely get the gyno sides .... trust me run the nolvadex

does anyone in your family .... like a brother have it sorta ???

bein a wee bit tubbed (NO FLAME) do you notice puffy nips on yourself???

if you do man.... take it from me .. the only way to get rid of gyno is not to ever get it. ... and of course surgery

good luck and I'm just lookin out for yah

later men.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dude6298
    Hey guys how does this look?

1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    3-8 winny 50mg ed
    clomid pct 3 days after last prop injection 300/100/50
    this is the same cycle i'm going to run in a month but including clen /eca. this is going to be my second cycle. it seems like a good cutter IMO.

Thread Information