Thread: Winstrol

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Winstrol

Ok, i have researched winstrol alot and looked at almost every profile of the compound that i could find, but nothing says why it cuts fat. I don't think i uses the thyroid or anything, so if anyone knows why winstrol cuts fat please let me know.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Ok, i have researched winstrol alot and looked at almost every profile of the compound that i could find, but nothing says why it cuts fat. I don't think i uses the thyroid or anything, so if anyone knows why winstrol cuts fat please let me know.

It doesnt cut fat, it will harden you up. With the proper diet / training it will def. aid in losing fat.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yeah, i know it definately hardens you up, but i've been reading alot about it cutting fat and i can't figure out why it alone would cut fat.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    winstrol is not a fat burner. it just works well on a low calorie diet where other steroids don't. and it hardens you up, and doesn't make you hold water.

Brentice9 is offline New Member
    if you wanna cut some fat, throw in some clen . it raises your body temp and helps you get cut up. also, a little test never hurts to throw in the mix...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea either clen or tren will cut fat... its kind of been a debate about the tren but ive seen some people go through insane body transformations with tren... its good stuff.

personally i wouldnt use winstrol ... 17a. and hard on the hairline...

Brentice9 is offline New Member
    how much does tren usually go for? i'm just wondering if i spent money on the wrong thing when i got the clen ...

Thread Information