ti1t is offline New Member

Friend darted me and messed up

Ok today was an inejction day of test E and deca for me I had my friend dart me with the test E in the glutes (his first time doing so) and he didn't push the needle all the way into the glute and just injected into the skin and fat on my ass and a huge lump resulted in the skin not in the muscle. Should I re do this injection today into the glute? It's a 1 CC shot.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    jesus christ man...... what size of pin did he use????

SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    How long was the needle.. ? and how many mgs of each were you shooting..?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Most common Test E dosages are 250mg / ml , 1ml = 1CC
    Most Deca dosages are 200mg / ml , 1ml = 1CC

So how little did you inject if you inject 1CC ? 125mg test E and 100mg deca ????

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    lesson no.1...do your own shots

Yea well I was kinda tight so he did the glute... first time he has done a shot but he has seen me do it before. It was a 250mg shot of Test E I did the deca in my leg... anyways should I re do the shot?

it was a 1.5" needle but he barely stuck it in... said it got stuck or some bull ****

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Most common Test E dosages are 250mg / ml , 1ml = 1CC
    Most Deca dosages are 200mg / ml , 1ml = 1CC

So how little did you inject if you inject 1CC ? 125mg test E and 100mg deca ????
    I was wondering this as well. good question

SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    Hell why not.. if it does get into the blood stream .. 500mg of test will not kill you..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't redo the shot. Next time don't dart the needle in. Push it in slowly. If it didn't go all the way in, he should of never push the gear in your ass

Yes I now to go slow... I do myself but will my test levels not drop now untill next shot?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Don't redo the shot. Next time don't dart the needle in. Push it in slowly. If it didn't go all the way in, he should of never push the gear in your ass

Quote Originally Posted by ti1t
    Yes I now to go slow... I do myself but will my test levels not drop now untill next shot?
    It really depends how deep it went in. It will most likely absorb, but it will take a bit longer. I just hope you dont get an infection/absess.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to flame you bro, but sheesh what a jacka$$. If you were too tight to inject in your glute, shoot your quad! If you are too tired or tight to bang your girl, is he going to do that as well??? If so, call me...I will be your "friend"

Maybe .5 ml or 175mg of test in the quad just to be sure i'm getting some absorbtion ? I have more than enough test E (bought enough for 3 cycles)

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I for one have never shot my ass....I can't reach it comfortly...so i do not shoot them.......in fact i am 3 weeks into a cycl and haven't even shot my legs.....and i am on ed injects......delts, tris, and bis baby,

Quote Originally Posted by ti1t
    Maybe .5 ml or 175mg of test in the quad just to be sure i'm getting some absorbtion ? I have more than enough test E (bought enough for 3 cycles)
    Well, you can, but I don't think you need to. At least wait a couple of more days.

BLT

Thanks for the advice then

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, you can, but I don't think you need to. At least wait a couple of more days.

BLT

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    When my bros at school couldnt do it for me (they know what theyre doing) I had my cousin do it at home. He poked me then got scared and pulled the needle out and it was only halfway in. I got so pissed it was unbelievable. He did it right the next time but either have someone do it that knows what they are doing, or do it yourself.

Yoyomanben is offline New Member
    I'd rather try to inject blindfolded then let someone who has never done it before. I just hope, for your sake, your glute isn't so sore you can't sit down.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    Sorry to flame you bro, but sheesh what a jacka$$. If you were too tight to inject in your glute, shoot your quad! If you are too tired or tight to bang your girl, is he going to do that as well??? If so, call me...I will be your "friend"
    lol ...i think i would be too

Thread Information