x2jesse1x is offline New Member

Hey I have one question?

I have heard over the net that if you take steroids and you are a late bloomer( meaning that you havent had puberty yet) and you are older that steroids will actually speed up the process? is this true

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    bro..you are way to young to even consider aas......If you haven't reached the stage of pueberty that you think you should be at.........go see a doc

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Your not even 18 yet... just keep lifting... dont worry about steroids , it way too early for you. You want to grow... eat constantly. What ur height and weight? A low bodyfat can delay puberty...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by x2jesse1x
    I have heard over the net that if you take steroids and you are a late bloomer( meaning that you havent had puberty yet) and you are older that steroids will actually speed up the process? is this true
    ABOSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! You will do more harm than good to yourself. Do you know that steroids can and WILL stunt your growth if you haven't fully matured yet? And thats only the beginning. Steroids are NOT a joke. You'd be playing with fire.

Thread Information