Thread: Feeling Effects

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Feeling Effects

Has anyone ever ran a test/deca cycle? Im currently running 400 mg's a week of test and 300 mg's a week of deca split into 2 weekly shots. I just my third week on sunday (injecting every sunday and thursday) Just wondering when i should start to feel the effects. Havent felt anything yet. If anyone has done a cycle like this please let me know
    Thanks,
    NDG

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    if your not feeling anything in next week or two i would start questioning my source.

Im positive the gear is legit it was compounded in a u.s. pharmacy by signature labs bro
    NDG

palumbo is offline Member
    what brand of gear?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    Im positive the gear is legit it was compounded in a u.s. pharmacy by signature labs bro
    NDG
    simmer down now...i wasnt saying your gear is real or not, but if you dont feel anything in the next two weeks(which will put you in week 5)and your not even getting bigger pumps(which is the first thing i feel,but eveyone is different)then i would start questioning my source. oh yea, who is your gear made by?

drummer is offline Junior Member
    you should start feeling something by week 4. I'm on same cycle, but I started off with dbols for the first 4 weeks.

laxman14 is offline New Member
    Hey, Yes I did that for my first cycle and gained about 20 pounds. If you want more gains EAT EAT EAT tons of protien. It usually takes about 3-4 weeks to fully kick in and get a good pump

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    For both Test and Deca , It will take up to 4 weeks for them to kick in. Have patients bro!!! And there are thousands of guys who have done a similiar cycle. Just make sure your test is always higher than your DECA.

Peace,

BLT

Thanks bros!
    NDG

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    My gear takes about 4 weeks to kick in. It seems to hit aall at once for me, one day I'm normal then the next I am crazy strong. It's the best feeling in the world.

Thread Information