Thread: gyno???

inevitable is offline Member

gyno???

how do u kno if u have gyno??? wat are some of the syptoms?

also... can anyone answer me this y are my fingures all tingly and wat not?? im goin on the start of week 6.. help me out guys plz... thanks

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    how do u kno if u have gyno??? wat are some of the syptoms?

also... can anyone answer me this y are my fingures all tingly and wat not?? im goin on the start of week 6.. help me out guys plz... thanks
    Gyno symptoms are:

Itchy or sore nipples
    puffy nipples
    small lumps under the nipples
    Lactating (progesterone related gyno... From Deca or Tren )

If you have some of these symptoms you would want to counter the gyno by using Nolvadex (which you should already have before you started your cycle). Start with 50mg everyday until the symptoms subside.... then run 20mg the rest of your cycle.

Your fingers shouldn't be tingly.... Not with the cycle your running.... Are they tingly all the time?? or on a specific side more often??

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    im running the exact same cycle...im in week 3.My nipples are tender and sore and im a bit worried about gyno myself.I dont have lumps , not itchy....just a bit sore.

I run the nolva 10mg ED while on cycle , but have bumped it up to 60mg ED and started taking B6 600mg ED until symptoms go.

A friend of mine tells me that nolva will take care of gyno induced from testE...but not deca .Says ill need bromo for that...wich im having a hard time finding.

Just curious...what are your stats so far?

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    im running the exact same cycle...im in week 3.My nipples are tender and sore and im a bit worried about gyno myself.I dont have lumps , not itchy....just a bit sore.

I run the nolva 10mg ED while on cycle , but have bumped it up to 60mg ED and started taking B6 600mg ED until symptoms go.

A friend of mine tells me that nolva will take care of gyno induced from testE...but not deca .Says ill need bromo for that...wich im having a hard time finding.

Just curious...what are your stats so far?

good luck.
    Your friend is correct about the gyno induced from tren or deca. Bromo is what you need to get to get rid of that..... It is not very common for this kind of gyno to occur tho.... So it is probably the test giving you the sore nips.... Nolva should take care of it. When it subsides, continue with 20mg ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    Gyno symptoms are:

Itchy or sore nipples
    puffy nipples
    small lumps under the nipples
    Lactating (progesterone related gyno... From Deca or Tren )

If you have some of these symptoms you would want to counter the gyno by using Nolvadex (which you should already have before you started your cycle). Start with 50mg everyday until the symptoms subside.... then run 20mg the rest of your cycle.

Your fingers shouldn't be tingly.... Not with the cycle your running.... Are they tingly all the time?? or on a specific side more often??

last night was the first time it happened! just got scared.. it seriously lasted 45 mins.... but now that i woke up it was gone ... just got scared i guess

oooo also last night i thought i seen a slight bruse next to my nipple... but it was jsut a shadow.... there not sore, ichy, no lumps... also wat am i supposed to use for pct with deca for the gyno part?? o man i just looked down... my boys are shrinkin (tears)

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    edit
    Last edited by Bigbowboski; 10-18-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    Welcome to the jungle~

ALso B-6 shoudl do you fine with gyno from decca
    thanks bro..... just got a lil nervous... i don't want bitch tits lol

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    oooo also last night i thought i seen a slight bruse next to my nipple... but it was jsut a shadow.... there not sore, ichy, no lumps... also wat am i supposed to use for pct with deca for the gyno part?? o man i just looked down... my boys are shrinkin (tears)
    Just go with your regular PCT after your cycle.

ok thanks everyone

Thread Information