Thread: Testerone

somedude247 is offline Member

Testerone

In the coming weeks I will starting a cycle.....I plan on doing 750 MG of Test E per week.....injecting every tues and sat ( 375 Mg each day )....My question is how much test in MG per week does the male human body produce "naturally" per week...Does anyone have an idea?

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    ive heard that the average human producves 4-5mg of test per day naturally. so that would figure to be around 28-35mg per week. im not 100% sure on that tho, maybe someone else can add some info...

musclehead1 is offline Member
    iv heard the average male produces 10mgs a day so that makes 70mgs a week <-----this was from a knowlegdable bro but it could be wrong

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i believe its approx 70mgs/week but if you do a search i know it has been asked before.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    A healthy male produces between 70-100mg a week. Is this your first cycle? 750mg seems like an awful lot. Also, I would inject on Mondays and Thursdays

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    A healthy male produces between 70-100mg a week. Is this your first cycle? 750mg seems like an awful lot. Also, I would inject on Mondays and Thursdays
    This is to induce information not an argument........If we produce 100mg a week why isn't 250mg a week enough for a cycle then, it is 250% of what we produce naturally.

patman is offline New Member
    I posted this on another thread earlier today, it may not exactly answer your question but it might give you some perspective:

(nanogram = one billionth gram, picogram= One trillionth of a gram)

The normal range in males is 270 to 1,070 nanograms

Over 1200 is considered excessively high.

Your total (unenhanced)testosterone level should be 400 nanograms per deciliter, free, or unbound, testosterone 25-30 picograms per milliliter, and estradiol 15-20 ng/dl. No one really knows the ideal level of testosterone, The bound kind converts to estradiol ( estradiol -- the usable form of the so-called "female" hormone estrogen), which can cause problems. It's the unbound kind that's gold.

-P

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive heard between 7-10mg a day from many different places

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It can very 3 fold with men with much more variance in woman (I believe up to 12 fold)... 60-100mg per week is normal for hormone replacement therapy...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    This is to induce information not an argument........If we produce 100mg a week why isn't 250mg a week enough for a cycle then, it is 250% of what we produce naturally.
    250mg per week is a significant increase and will create a much more anabolic environment for growth... however, when using testosterone for it's anabolic effects, clinically high doses (over 300mg per week) produce the most favorable results... causing the most anabolic reactions (such as a trigger sent to satellite cells only found at doses >300mg/wk of TE). So the minimum dose for athletes is 300mg of TE per week. Further use would depend on the athletes lean bodywieght... over saturation is a waste and puts you more into the risks than the benefits...

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Thanks for the info bro...this is my second cycle....first was 500 MG per week..

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    250mg per week is a significant increase and will create a much more anabolic environment for growth... however, when using testosterone for it's anabolic effects, clinically high doses (over 300mg per week) produce the most favorable results... causing the most anabolic reactions (such as a trigger sent to satellite cells only found at doses >300mg/wk of TE). So the minimum dose for athletes is 300mg of TE per week. Further use would depend on the athletes lean bodywieght... over saturation is a waste and puts you more into the risks than the benefits...
    Do u think 750 MG per week would be too much ?? Also, what is too much exactly? I know a couple buddies who are on sus 250 at 10 ML weekly...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    750mgs isnt too much. You will be happy with that dose. I am surprised at all the accurate answers given.

10mgs a day would be either a young male or someone with naturally high testosterone levels. But isnt uncommon.

inevitable is offline Member
    say bye bye to ur boys until pct

Thread Information