UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Cops on juice ? yeah.. big time

Yesterday I told my GF that I use juice. She has noticed the physical Xformation im going thru and had started asking questions. I was expecting a lecture but to my surprise she took it in stride and told me she will even inject me..So now I can put glutes into the rotation.

I asked her why she is so cool about it and she told me had dated a cop who is still on the force in my town (a PA ghetto). She told me about how the cops would hang out together when off duty like a clique and go to the same bars and restaraunts.

Anyway after dating this cop for several months he introduced her to his cop buddies who were all pumped up too. The cop told her that they juice because it gives them a physical edge of intimidation so that they actually have less voilence and fights because suspects are intimidated by their size. He told her also give them a psych edge and makes them fearless. She also told me that they like to do coke. She hates dope and finally broke up with him when he started doing coke around her.

I dont consider cops hypocritical for juicing. Their reasons make perfect sense to me.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree and know first hand, a lot of cops juice

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Lol, ronnie coleman also denies using gear(or at least did when he was a cop)

Something about taking an oath not to commit crimes i think.

palumbo is offline Member
    lol i wouldnt say alot of cops do juice of course there are some but beleive probably not as many as u would think i work at a emergency department and see alot of cops puny guys and alot of women sure there are some big dudes but few and far between

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Lol, ronnie coleman also denies using gear(or at least did when he was a cop)

Something about taking an oath not to commit crimes i think.
    Can't blame him for denying the fact.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agree that alot of cops juice... theres prob a higher percentage of cops that use gear than accountants that juice. whatever, its hypocritical if they arrest you for using.... but that's their job. i dont have beef with the cops themselves as much as the drug laws in this country.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Hypocrite pigs. They juice, drive drunk, murder, and extort. I hate cops. JMO.

man u boys are harsh on the copper i am just about to go to police college and **** we arent all that bad

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    man u boys are harsh on the copper i am just about to go to police college and **** we arent all that bad
    LOL. Sorry everyone may or may not feel the way I do, but I just ****ing hate cops. They used to **** with us as teenagers and come to the white part of the city and put us in the car and drop us off in the worst black neighborhoods. We were all in Juvi before so when we got out the car we would just find someone we knew and get drunk or smoke some weed with them, but them asshole cops didn't know that. They just wanted to be dickheads.
    I don't hate every individual misquitoe, but I hate misquitoes so don't take it personal if you are a cop. I don't hate you, I just hate cops.

lol i hear there are bad apples in every profession no offence taken

Jackman is offline Banned
    there are some dickheads here on AR dont mean i hate AR.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    there are some dickheads here on AR dont mean i hate AR.
    very well put!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    My last workout partner, which was the best I ever had was a cop. He was Juiced up with me, and actually was who I got my gear from. There is alot of them that do it. They are just like us. They just decided for what ever reason to pick a job where they intrude on other peoples lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    My last workout partner, which was the best I ever had was a cop. He was Juiced up with me, and actually was who I got my gear from. There is alot of them that do it. They are just like us. They just decided for what ever reason to pick a job where they intrude on other peoples lives.
    I bet that same pig would bust a steroid dealer to get whatever credit they get. GOD I hate cops. If I got abused everytime I came to AR then I would hate AR even if everyone wasn't jerks, but thats not the case, however cool cops are few and far between so it's easier to hate them all.
    If I knew a cop that was selling AAS's I would have him set up on the principalities of the whole thing. He wouldn't save your ass if it was you or his job. Nevermind let me shut up, I could go on all day about how I hate cops. My brother in law is one and I hate his ass too, so no one or nothing is gonna change how I feel.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    To hate all cops is to be close minded. I understand what you are saying, but who knows when there will be a day when you need their help.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    wasn't ronnie coleman a cop...he might still be one....but i think he is on juice...he might be....lol

He didnt sell them to me he was just my hookup. And I completely understand how you feel. One thing to remember about cops though. They will be your best friend if you are in their cirlce.But will bust anyone else for the same ****. This guy I have known since I was 13 years old. Hes a good guy to me!!!

I just watched this ABC special on the LAPD in the SE division against the gangs. The cops on the front lines have a tough job, I feel a little differently after seeing this special. We have 3rd World neighborhoods in American cities and these guys are on the front lines. I just hate the dickhead cops now.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Cops come into my restaurant all the time and get 50% off. It sucks cuz us workers only get 25%. Its so obvious that alot of them juice, but im all for it.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i know cops juice in the city im from, there all huge mofo's!! and i swear they wont hesitate to kick your ass in 2.2 seconds for givin them lip.

Executioner is offline Banned
    To hate all cops is to be close minded. I understand what you are saying, but who knows when there will be a day when you need their help.
    Exactly. Chance are they'll do more postive in your life than negative.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    i know cops juice in the city im from, there all huge mofo's!! and i swear they wont hesitate to kick your ass in 2.2 seconds for givin them lip.
    would be different without a badge. the law doesn't apply to them the way it does us.

every week some off cuty cop runs over a kid DUI.. puts the wife in the ER or caught taking his share of the goods they busted - always a slap on the wrist.. time off with pay or something.

Like buddy said, if the pig is in your circle things are good..

try me do u think u could generalize anymore man?

every week a cop runs over a kid dui ?

wtf is that i dont know where u live but that doesnt happen where i live

sure we are not perfect some do drink and rive some do beat peopole up but to generalize like that is just ignant man

some lawyers doctors taxi drivers kids do the exact same thing there are bad apples in everygroup

i hope when u need a cops help the most they read what u said and dont help then we will see who is being ingant

get a life

sure we are not perfect some do drink and rive some do beat peopole up but to generalize like that is just ignant man

some lawyers doctors taxi drivers kids do the exact same thing there are bad apples in everygroup

i hope when u need a cops help the most they read what u said and dont help then we will see who is being ingant

get a life
    **** didn't you read what I posted about the ABC special tonight. What are you on 150mg's of A-Bombs or something? Jeez. Don't take it personal. I had my ass kicked by the cops before, and my brother in law is a cop, he'll tell you in a second that they leave the FOP club or their hangouts twisted as a ehino and drive home.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    I am from new york, i live just outside the city, i love cops...sure they can be annoying but thats their freakin job....and i would love to see a juiced up cop kick some crack heads ass for sellin to some little kid, cause thats a crime, not takin steroids in my opinion

wasnt in reference to ur comments bro was try me

wasnt in reference to ur comments bro was try me

Oh I see now. Well I have had my problems with police in the past, but I never known them to kill kids every week. lol

exactly just like saying every as user has rages and throws women around like latimer in the program lol

Pork Chop is offline Member

get a life

Guess we know what you or someone close to you does for a living.
    Obviously we don't live in the same town. Here cops don't fight crime - they enforce the highway traffic act by handing out tickets.

I've needed the cops before - they didn't come through. That's why i feel the police force is a swamp of unacountable, mismanaged misfits who apply the law however they see fit at that particular moment.

Not a flame bros, just my humble opinion based on first hand experience.
    Last edited by Try Me; 06-01-2004 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    **** didn't you read what I posted about the ABC special tonight. What are you on 150mg's of A-Bombs or something? Jeez. Don't take it personal. I had my ass kicked by the cops before, and my brother in law is a cop, he'll tell you in a second that they leave the FOP club or their hangouts twisted as a ehino and drive home.
    That made me laugh so hard I woke my girlfriend up.LOL that was funny.

See thats whats wrong with making steroids illegal. Most steroid users are law abiding people that have jobs and are pillar of society. Unlike druggies!!!
    Just remeber who made them illegal. The sports commision and senator bedan.
    Not the cops. And i have had my ass kicked by cops as well it just took about 5 of them. But I still dont hate them.

I cant believe that our goverment has made criminals out of good people just trying to change their physical apperance or performance. But on the other hand a lesbian wanting to become a man can take excessive amounts of testosterone to enlarge her clitorus, to have the surgery to make into a penis. and then go on testosterone maintance doses to make them fully turn into a man. cut there tits off the whole bit. Now if they dared to keep the transsexual from taking what ever they wanted to change their physical apperance, they would Gay and lesbian rights activists all over the news protesting. Too bad we dont have a voice.

get a life
    I just want to be honest. Thinking you are a cop now really makes me uncomfortable.

never said i was

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I just want to be honest. Thinking you are a cop now really makes me uncomfortable.

I agree...

<<LMO>>

for the RECORD i am not a cop some of my friends are and had one die on duty, so i take offence to some comments maybe overeacting but he was a good guy and when people diss cops i take offence

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Hypocrite pigs. They juice, drive drunk, murder, and extort. I hate cops. JMO.
    i think all cops are bad cops. they are all narcs for the government,traitors of the human race,they think they are better then everybody when in fact they are worse. I honestly would feel safer if there were no cops at all(especially not on boards like this) i believe in survival of the fittest. no guns either, hand to hand combat.
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 06-02-2004 at 12:57 AM.

Thread Information