Thread: Quick cutter

Hits900 is offline New Member

Quick cutter

Ok so i am a bit over weight, My bf is around 20%. I was thinking about doing a winny clen cycle to get rid of my bf. I was thinking of winny for 8 weeks and clen for 2 weeks 2 off for the same 8 weeks. Do you guys think this will help. I also have my first bulking cycle gear ready which is dbol and test e for a 10 week cycle. I didnt want to waist this thats why im cutting first then i will bulk hard and cut again.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    dont waste your winny for this cutter.
    just go with simple clen /eca for 8 wks (+ diet and cardio).
    also, if u run a real cutter now (that should include test!), remember that before startin another cycle u will have to wait "a lot" - time on time off - before startin your bulker!
    Last edited by fabry; 06-02-2004 at 11:33 AM.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    At 20%, there is nothing that's going to miraculously shed the fat from you. Since you're at 20%, it would be the assumption that you have no idea about proper eating. Without a proper diet, you can do all the cardio and drugs you want and you'll be very unhappy with the results. Also, at 20% it should be easy enough to shed fat as it is, so go to the diet forum and read the cutting sticky. Use that diet and do lots of cardio with eca/clen and that would be my suggestion.

Ya, i used to be in real good shape then i got married, had 2 kids and quit working out for 2 years. I'm getting back on my diet and running my ass off but just wanted some help with it also. Thanx for the reply.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Do your bulking cycle and then during PCT do a clen /eca or clen/nyc stack to help with the BF. Don't waste your time or money on a firct cycle cutter. IMO Why dont you post your cycle you have planned.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    IMO you should concentrate on getting lean naturally...
    Proper diet and cardio...matched with an AID...such as ECA...will help you to lose the BF you want...
    I wouldn't suggest doing the Win/Clen cycle....
    Save that stuff till after your REAL cycle....because as you know...clen works best when you are lean to begin with, and b/c it's anti-catabolic, it will help you to retain your gains as well. Good luck.

My bulk cycle is going to be like this.
    1-10 test e
    1-4 d-bol 50
    1-15 nolva 20
    13-15 clomid pct

I just hate to put on muscle then loose it cause i have to cut so much. Should i add anything to this cycle to help. This is my first cycle so i would like to get the best out of it i can. Thanx for the help.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Clen will help you KEEP your gains...
    Use it wisely...once you are lean...
    It's ANTI-CATABOLIC...so it will help preserve the muscle you have...

Quote Originally Posted by Hits900
    My bulk cycle is going to be like this.
    1-10 test e
    1-4 d-bol 50
    1-15 nolva 20
    13-15 clomid pct

I just hate to put on muscle then loose it cause i have to cut so much. Should i add anything to this cycle to help. This is my first cycle so i would like to get the best out of it i can. Thanx for the help.
    well, if you try and bulk right now, your gonna produce alot of estrogen and alot more fat deposits. not to mention that DBOL at 50 mg's daily for a first cycle will make your titty's look like watermelons.
    it would also be dumb however, to blow your receptors out on a cutter cycle as a first time steroid user.that way, after your done with your cutter and you MAYBE lost around 4 or 5% bodyfat. the anabolics you put into your body after that cutter you just did, would be working at 80% rather than 100% you get what im saying?

just lean out naturally right now. clean your diet up, at 20% you couldnt of busted your ass with training/diet/cardio or else you wouldnt be at 20% bro.leaning out naturally takes time, you wont have mr.olympia in your grasp at the end of the year so theres no hurry...

Thread Information