magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

need a hand for next cycle...

alright fellas im so torn between what i want to do for my next cycle... i must have toyed with like 10 different things in my mind always tweaking one in some way. My first cycle was test E 500/wk.. i had awesome results and loved it... This next cycle i can not decided if i want to run test/deca , test/EQ, or test/dbol (maybe id even throw the D's in with the first two.....
    I know with deca you get shut down hard and the gains are thus a little harder to keep... however test/deca is a great mass cycle...
    With Eq im more concerened with the high dose it must be run at in order to be effective also the long time it must be ran for.... However the gains are generally easier to keep (at least thats what the general consensus is) another factor which makes me almost fear the EQ is the hairloss thing.. i noticed very mild loss on the test only but im not sure i want to chance being bald in my early 20's....
    And as for the test/dbol... i think that might be a winner i just don;t know if it will help me achieve the kind of mass i want...
    at this moment in time im leaning toward the deca test (maybe with a d kick and prop at the end)

ANy of you guys have an advice on which one i should look into further or consider moreso then the others??

I'm not in a huge hurry since i won;t be starting to aug or sept... i would however like to decide so i can start ordering in parts..

Thansk for any info bros
    magic
    *also for this cycle im just mainly concerened with mass.. strength really is;t all that important as mass is.... and i know diet is a key here too which is in check..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    pure mass can be achieved with this cycle...

1-4 dbol 40 mgs ed
    1-10 400 mgs deca ew
    1-11 500 mgs test enth ew

nolva at 10 mgs ed throughout.

that cycle has worked wonders for me in the past...

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    agreed- classic mass run...
    might want to look into bromo, or at least have some b6 for the deca

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones

1-4 dbol 40 mgs ed
    1-10 400 mgs deca ew

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your starting in aug go d-boll kickstart, deca ,and test get nice and bloated
    and big,I prefer EQ myself but deca will but the size on you and depending where
    you live you get to cover all the bloat from this mass cycle with a big sweatshirt...

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    This would be a solid second cycle.

1-4 dbol 40 mgs ed
    1-10 400 mgs deca ew

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

1-4 dbol 40 mgs ed
    1-10 400 mgs deca ew

just got done typing to see this, Very similar to cycles Ive ran
    and it is a great mass builder...Good Cycle for my winter

i appreciate the info.... i'll of course have milk thistle & b6 there for the Ds and deca .....Woudln;t 40 mgs be a little high for my first run with dbol ????

i think ill decide on this one..
    1-4 d's 30-40 (if everyone thinks 40 is ok then ill run it, rather be safe then sorry)
    1-11 deca 400 mgs
    1-12test E 500 mg
    12-14 prop 70 mg ED (i figure 70 because it will keep me close to the 500 test i was running prior)
    1-14 10mgs ED Nolva
    1-14 ldex .25-.5 MG ed
    1-5 milk thistle ED.... (gotta check on the dose.. ill edit after i research it)
    1-12 B6 200 mg ED
    and of course for PCT
    clomid 300/100/50 (should i extend it an extra week due to the deca and how it shuts u down?)
    and 20mgs nolva.....

I think i've covered everything in there... let me knwo if that looks good (im sure it does since i only minorly changed the one everyone liked!)

thanks again for the help bros
    magic

im gonna bump my thread to check on my dbol question... is 40 mg an ok dose for a first timer... or would something like 30-35 be better... current weight is 235 if that has any impact......ill lay out what i planned on again after i got the suggestions
    1-4 dbol (dose??)
    1-13 Test E 500mg/wk
    1-12 Deca 400mg/wk
    13-15 Prop 70 mg ED
    nolva, ldex, and b6...
    and of course pct

If ED prop shots aren't a concern to you, which it seems they're not, then I'd consider the prop at the start in place of the Dbol ....the back pumps are just no fun, and a prop kick start will accomplish equal or better results IMO. If you choose Dbol, 40mg/day is good. With such a short half-life, dosage can be adjusted on the fly too. Proper anti e's, like you have outlined, will greatly reduce the bloat that comes with the classic test/deca cycle too.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It looks like you have done your homework. I would run prop e/od with your other shot of enanthate to kick off your cycle. and end it!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    If ED prop shots aren't a concern to you, which it seems they're not, then I'd consider the prop at the start in place of the Dbol....the back pumps are just no fun, and a prop kick start will accomplish equal or better results IMO. If you choose Dbol, 40mg/day is good. With such a short half-life, dosage can be adjusted on the fly too. Proper anti e's, like you have outlined, will greatly reduce the bloat that comes with the classic test/deca cycle too.
    thats a good idea...

1-3 60 mgs prop ed
    1-12 500 mgs test enth ew
    1-11 400 mgs deca ew
    12-14 60 mgs prop ed

200 mgs b6 ed, 4 g tribulus ed, 10 mgs nolva ed, with lots and lots of protein and calories...

with this cycle you're cutting out the 17a's altogether and giving yourself a headstart on the testerone gains. this would work alot better for you if you dont mind 5 weeks of ed shots.

thats a good idea...

1-3 60 mgs prop ed
    1-12 500 mgs test enth ew
    1-11 400 mgs deca ew
    12-14 60 mgs prop ed

200 mgs b6 ed, 4 g tribulus ed, 10 mgs nolva ed, with lots and lots of protein and calories...

with this cycle you're cutting out the 17a's altogether and giving yourself a headstart on the testerone gains. this would work alot better for you if you dont mind 5 weeks of ed shots.
    ED shots weren;t too bad... i finished up my last cycle with prop... I def think i would get sick of it if it were for 8-10 weeks of ED injects... i m gonna run this one by my buddy and see what he thinks..... I told him bout the test/deca/dbol but he didn;t want to run all three that bad cause he doesn;t want to get tooo huge.... he figured since he gained like 20 on test alone that would be wayy to much
    I like the prop idea though i think ill run with it!
    magic

palequail is offline Banned
    yeah I'd prefer to shoot prop everday rather than deal with the horrible pains of dbol in my back......

Ok i've finally decided
    1-4 prop 70mg ED should i adjust this amount so i don;t have a G of test in me/week?)
    1-12 Test E 600/wk (300mg/ml strenght so this is easier then 500)
    12-14 Prop 70mg ED
    nolva/ldex
    pct
    my buddy wants to take the prop over dbol due to the fact he likes to drink once in awhile despite me telling him it's a bad idea to booze on and especially with orals...(personally i can hold off drinking but he likes to more then me so..)

magic
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 06-02-2004 at 05:17 PM.

Thread Information