evergain26 is offline Junior Member

Sust...Organon,loeffler?

Hey gents, I have 12 organon redi-jects which is not enough for a cycle. I also have Loefflers Testerona 4-la....Would it be ok to add the 4la for the last few weeks of a cycle or not? Would run this at 500 a week for 8 weeks. I have also read previous threads on this product and have seen mixed reviews. If I could get some new info/thoughts on this, it would be very appreciated..
    Last edited by evergain26; 06-01-2004 at 05:07 PM.

Superman83 is offline New Member

Sust

course you can add it on, you got a full bottle? take 4 your first week and get your serum levels high then drop to 2 for 8 more weeks that'll push you to about 10 weeks roughly

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman83
    course you can add it on, you got a full bottle? take 4 your first week and get your serum levels high then drop to 2 for 8 more weeks that'll push you to about 10 weeks roughly
    Don't taper your doses like he's suggesting. Your esters will take care of that for you and if you want your levels up there faster than you should front load with Prop. But that's not what you want anyways. As long as the other test your talking about is another sust type than you'd be fine using that after the sust runs out. I'm not familiar with that name though so I can't say for sure.

the other is organon the same as your avatar.....starts today

what would be recommended to go along w/ sust

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evergain26
    what would be recommended to go along w/ sust
    I like dbol and deca with my test. It is my favorite bulking cycle. Or you could always opt for some tren . I'm on test, tren and dbol (first 4 weeks) and I've put on about 10lbs. I'm about 6 wks. deep and I love it! This is another bulker for me. It all depends on what your paticular goals are. Do you want to bulk or cut?

I'm looking to bulk up and planned on possible adding d-bol although i've never done it before and wonder if it is the right thing for me. I also picked up some nolva and clomid. I'm pumped about nailin a cycle but I chose to be skeptical about d-bol....eg

Thread Information