Justarting is offline Associate Member

Can ur body digest more protein every 3 hours while on gear??

typical mass cycle of say 600mg's of a test per week, is ur body able to digest more protein- lets say 50grams per 3 hours while on gear, rather than maybe 40g per 3 hours while natural?

Also how do roids exactly go about making the muscle, what is it they do that increases ur bodys synthesis of proteins to muscle? The only thing i can see is that they make ur body able to digest more of the protein you eat?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    typical mass cycle of say 600mg's of a test per week, is ur body able to digest more protein- lets say 50grams per 3 hours while on gear, rather than maybe 40g per 3 hours while natural?
    I'm curious about this one as well.
    Also how do roids exactly go about making the muscle, what is it they do that increases ur bodys synthesis of proteins to muscle? The only thing i can see is that they make ur body able to digest more of the protein you eat?
    This however you'll need to be more specific on. Which steroid you talking about. They all work a little different. You mean just test?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i read this somewhere a little bit ago, and the article said that your body can process 33 grams of protein per meal, i wish i could remember what the rest said, it was really informative, i think it was in a muscle and fitness mag a few years ago, i dont know if gear makes your body able process more

qccat is offline Associate Member
    i would say drugs that aid with protein synthesis, such as dianabol , may allow you to "absorb" more per sitting. I dont know if this has any correlation with digesting...just a thought

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    There is currently no known way to determine how much protein you can synthesize in a single meal. There are numerous factors - lean body mass, insulin , testosterone , T3-T4 levels, etc. Since many steroids increase your testosterone levels , this would cause your body to synthesize protein at a faster rate. However, there is still no foolproff way to determine how much is synthesized at a time. For many, 50-60g is about right, while others may only synthesize 40g and others can take on 90g.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    THANKS , despite a lack of an exact number we are all in concensus that it will increase the amount?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    THANKS , despite a lack of an exact number we are all in concensus that it will increase the amount?
    Definitely. In my opinion.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    id say so. You eat alot of protein on gear..you grow..makes sense

Executioner is offline Banned
    Also how do roids exactly go about making the muscle, what is it they do that increases ur bodys synthesis of proteins to muscle?
    I know that they create an environment in your body condusive to a sky-high nitrogen balance... which goes hand in hand with protein utilization/uptake.

Thread Information