Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Talking New to AR and need help

Hi everyone. First I want to say hello, I am a newbie, and that I look forward to getting huge with all your help, if you don't mind. This site is awesome and very informative. Here is what I need help with.

My situation is this: I am 5'5 about 155lbs. I have an athletic frame and build, but want to get HUGE and ripped. I have never had any "help" before so I am doing all the research that I can.

I was lucky enough to get some gear from MX, checked it all out, and I think it is legit. Here is what I got:

Stan QV 10 (100 Tablets)
    Deca QV 300 (10 ML)
    Super Test-250 (10 ML)

I also have some Humatrope with Somatropin (for the injection I guess)

Now I am asking for ALL the help that you experts want to give. I am looking for a good formula on stacking these three. If that is even a good idea. How much of each for how long, and what kind of results I can expect.

I know you will help me out, so thanks in advance. Also, should I take any other supplements with this cocktail, like creatine, etc., and what type of workout should I design, a low-rep heavy load 3x a week, or 4 days a week, etc.? Thanks again

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd by more test and run it alone at 500mg a week........Just guessing it's
    your first cycle..
    Good Luck

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest getting another 10ml Test, and doing that with some Nolvadex and finishing with some Clomid. Check out www.steroid.com and look at the cycles for beginners.

Thanks for the input guys, but what about the Deca ? I actually have 10ml more of the Deca and the Super-Test, and yes it is my first 1.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    normally I will only answer thees questions with a simple "search 1st cycles"....but seeing how you asked so nicely...

can you please post your age, training exp., and goals for this cycle(ie bulk or cut)
    so we can figure out what you ned to do

Damiongage......... Thanks SOOO much for yours and everyone elses help.

i am 5'5 and 25 yearls old (I will be 26 in Sep.) I have worked out pretty much my entire life off and on as I was an athlete and in the military. But, I have NOT lifted consistently for years. I am lean now, so my goals are to put on some much needed mass and bulk, but I dont want to be round or flabby just to be heavier. I want to increase my size, and get strong as a bull along the way.

Thanks again for teh help and advice.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i agree that you should only use test at 500mg week for 10-12 weeks while taking nolva 10mg ed throughout and have proper pct

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    my first cycle was enth and serostim when i was 23, 10 weeks of both, and only nolva for pct, i did 6 iu's 3 on 1 off, and 200 mgs enth ew, i loved it, i never felt better in my life, i put on 20 lbs and kept 15, i slept about 2 hours a night, but it was f*cking awesome, thats what i did

well the first thing you need to do is build your stregth up ny lifting consistently. The reason I say this is even bros who have been lifting a whilehave trouble with their tendons do to the rapid increase in strengh. If you haven't lifted consistantly you are even more at risk. Also you should develope a good base to add too, going by your stats you have alot of room for natural growth yet. I am willing to bet you can almost get the same results off of changing your diet and workout scheduale than some of use get by using gear.

I know tis is not what you want to hear, but I feel it is the truth. Please post your diet in the diet section for critique and your workout in the workout forum for help on these subjects. Once we get this straight we can work on that cycle of yours.

ps. sell all that gear except the test, you will not be needing for a while. And research 1st cycles and hang out here daily, if you do these things by the time your ready you will have all the knoledge you need

i hope this helps, and feel free to look me up anytime for help

so out of what I have doy you guys suggest just the sTAN qv 10 NA D THE Super Test-250 and leave out the Deca ? And if yes, what kind of dosage cycle, and do you think I should add Nolva?

I am trying to find the answers myself, but the ones that I cannot find I am asking here so I can be safe during my cycle. Thanks again for your help bro's

well if you are not going to listen to my advise...atleast run your cycle correctly. Sell every thing but the test, then go buy another one and run it like this.

wk 1-10 test @ 500mg ew
    wk1-15l-dex@ .25mg ed
    wk 1-12 nolva @ 10mg ed
    wk 13-15 nolva @ 20mg ed
    wk 13-15 clomid @ 100mg ed

Nah Nah Dami........... I posted that response before I saw your Other response. Trust me bro, I have waited this long to do a cycle, it will not kill me to wait another 3 or 4 months until my body is ready. I was hoping it was ready now, but it is all good. I will continue to dies and workout and build my body up until it is ready then BLAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Nah Nah Dami........... I posted that response before I saw your Other response. Trust me bro, I have waited this long to do a cycle, it will not kill me to wait another 3 or 4 months until my body is ready. I was hoping it was ready now, but it is all good. I will continue to dies and workout and build my body up until it is ready then BLAM.
    great discision.....keep that cycle I posted for a good reference.....I will be looking for your diet and workout posts.......and again if you need any help, this is the place to get it

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Frankly at 155 lbs and first cycle you could go with 312.5mgs of test and 375mgs of decca per week for 8 weeks - especially if you have the winny to start with @ maybe 30-40mgs ED for first 3-4 weeks - but that cycle will not be nice on your hair but at those low doses it might not be too bad

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Frankly at 155 lbs and first cycle you could go with 312.5mgs of test and 375mgs of decca per week for 8 weeks - especially if you have the winny to start with @ maybe 30-40mgs ED for first 3-4 weeks - but that cycle will not be nice on your hair but at those low doses it might not be too bad
    Cycleon, i am not doubting your knowledge, but could you explain a few of your thoughts for me as I don't understand.

1. you suggest these three in a first cycle?
    2. running the test lower than the deca ?
    3. running the winny at the front?

just trying to further my knowledge

Thread Information