Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

question on eq/sus

HI, i'm a new member and want to get some reviews from you guys on how a sustanon 250/equipoise stack for about 8-10 weeks would do for me.. Thanks for any info

Superman83 is offline New Member

sus/eq

bro, depends on the amount of sus you take weekly. you should be starting off with 1000mgs your first week. and i think eq is just worthless. stack it with deca or anadrol , or both.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nothing........ EQ you need minimum of 12 weeks to see results running it longer you will see better results....... because of the long acting tests in the sus 8 weeks is not enough time to see resulst with it as well.

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman83
    bro, depends on the amount of sus you take weekly. you should be starting off with 1000mgs your first week. and i think eq is just worthless. stack it with deca or anadrol, or both.

STARTING OFF WITH A GRAM OF TEST PER WEEK! ARE U RETARDED! this is obvioulsy a newbie and ur recommending a god **** gram of test per week stacked with deca and anadrol
    good god.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman83
    bro, depends on the amount of sus you take weekly. you should be starting off with 1000mgs your first week. and i think eq is just worthless. stack it with deca or anadrol, or both.
    Horrible advice. Not too far off though. I think I know what you meant. You'd need about a gram a week to have stable levels with sust. That's why it's not the best choice for a first timer. Try looking in to Test Enanthate or Cypionate . You don't want anymore than 500mg/week your first run. And I do disagree with Mudman a little on the Sust. 12 weeks or more would definitely be better but at 8 weeks my first cycle I blew up 20 lbs. and kept 15 after. That's definitely something. 500mg/week too so I wasn't even running it right.

Thread Information