somedude247 is offline Member

Anyone Heard Of This Lab?

Can anyone verify this company " Orbit Labs"

A source of mine just gave me a price list of a few things made by this company and I was wondering if any of you have heard of them, and how good their products are ????

Enathate 250 mg/10 ml - 100.00
    Cypionate 250 mg/10 ml - 100.00
    Tren /Enth 200 mg/10 ml - 225.00
    Winstrol 50 mg/20 ml - 150.00
    EQ 100 mg/20 ml - 150.00

* all prices are Canadian dollars

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard of it before. Did you do a search on the word Orbit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I have heard of it before. Did you do a search on the word Orbit?

Ya bro...not much came up...I just wanted to see how good their products are from fellow bro's

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    can someone convert that to US dollars....cuz that seems spendy

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    those are decent prices in Can..

for better info you have to check out a Can board... try www.canadianjuicemonsters.com they have some orbit lab print outs if iremeber right

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Orbit's been a top notch lab for a long while, though something does have to be said for those prices. There are a lot of ug labs just as good as orbit that are far less expensive, even in canada.

Roid

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Double post, cuz this computer is so **** slow

Quote Originally Posted by Roidaholic
    Orbit's been a top notch lab for a long while, though something does have to be said for those prices. There are a lot of ug labs just as good as orbit that are far less expensive, even in canada.

Roid

What other good labs are their in Canada ???

I've only heard of Valopharm and Russell Pharmacies

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    I've heard good things about orbit, anyone that's used them has had positive feedback...

QGL is canadian as well...
    Last edited by monstercojones; 06-01-2004 at 06:05 PM.

palumbo is offline Member
    those r about the prices i see in canada

Noogie is offline New Member
    My source carries all Orbit Labs stuff. Your prices are jacked though. I'm getting everything for $15 or so cheaper.

I'm going to be running a cycle of Orbit Labs of test prop and winny tabs. Looking forward to it..

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    What other good labs are their in Canada ???

I've only heard of Valopharm and Russell Pharmacies
    hey man, canada is an underground haven... some of the top labs are QFS, PVL, SSE, and Orbit.

check out http://www.canadianjuicemonsters.com/forum or http://www.musclenexus.com

tons of info on both of those sites about orbit and all. Check the orbit threads for sure. There has just been some major controversie over the past couple months or so. They're prods got tested by board members (excellent idea, many bros on canadian boards are pooling $$$ to test the prods). They're EQ came back underdosed. then a month or so after there 10mg anavar was tested and it came back >20mg!!! really it's getting crazy. Check it out though.
    ...I would stick to QFS, but that's me.

Oh, btw, i'm canadian.

AVOID!!!! Go do a search on meso or EF and you'll see the truth about Orbit. Its hit or miss. Their EQ tested out to be underdosed, something like 190 instead of 250. And their Anavar tested out to be over double the dose, 23mg instead of 10mg. Some people might think, "wow, double the var for the same price", but all this shows is that they don't know what they're doing! Say your girl is taking Orbit var, not knowing that the mg of a certain batch is double, she could very well have some serious problems!
    Last edited by PuddleMonkey; 06-02-2004 at 12:07 PM.

Bump because you guys need to know this lab is not reputable

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    what do u think of PVL or QFS ???

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    what do u think of PVL or QFS ???
    Personally never used either, but also never read anything negative about those two.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I'm using Their Test E and it's **** good ****... I'll be starting winni as well so I can't speak for it yet... But the Test is definitely great.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i think "not reputable" is a strong word to describe, maybe not consistent in terms of dosing...

tons of UG labs in western canada

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    i think "not reputable" is a strong word to describe, maybe not consistent in terms of dosing...

tons of UG labs in western canada
    In my book inconsistent = not reputable

We are putting this sh!t into our bodies, there are no excuses for the enormous errors Orbit has made with their products. Over doubling the dose of the Var, that could very well KILL someone.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    orbit is ****ing solid ****!

They are easily in the top 5 ug labs in canada, along side pvl, qfs, pt etc..
    Their reps have vouched that a products will never be over 10% of label claim from now on....

Other thing is you re getting ****ed on your prices.heres mine:
    -test cyp, enth: 60$
    -tren enth: 150$
    -winny:100$
    -eq, deca : 95$

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    orbit is ****ing solid ****!

Their reps have vouched that a products will never be over 10% of label claim from now on....

Key word, "from now on". You know why they had to come forth with this statement? BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN BUSTED 3 TIMES NOW WITH INCORRECT DOSING!
    10mg Var (23mg)
    25mg Var (53mg)
    250 EQ (190mg)

Enough is enough! How many chances does a UG lab get to get things right? Do as you please, but I for one am not dumb enough to risk my life using their products.

"i am not dumb enough to risk my life"

Good one, every needle you inject in your body is sort of risky.

Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    "i am not dumb enough to risk my life"

Good one, every needle you inject in your body is sort of risky.
    Riiiiiiiight... because when I inject Zencall Test Enanthate , batch 10053, which has ben tested by an independent source and showed proper dosing, I am at risk, right? But risk of what? Good solid gains is about it.

Now say my buddy is on a stack of stuff, one in which includes Orbit Anavar . Label says 10mg per pill, he wants 50mg daily, so he takes 5 pills a day. I think he's at a MUCH higher risk of problems considering he'd be getting 115mg of Anavar a day since Orbit is ran by idiots who can't properly dose their products.

Please explain to me why this is so hard for you to understand? Extreme improper dosing on multiple occasions does not equal "good solid ****ing company dude!". It equals "stay the hell away because the have no idea what they are doing".

its not hard at all to understand, its just thst people complain when the gear is underdosed, when its overdosed, when its underfilled etc...

Where do you draw the line?

Everybody wants something for nothing, well its not how it works. these labs are taking big risks to provide joe schmo with some cheap and potent gear wich is what everybody is looking for .right?

Bottom line is theres always gonna be somebody who unsatisfied with something, CASE CLOSED!

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    i'm steering clear of orbit for a while too... until they get their **** together.

MachZ is offline Member
    Chit, I was using there var for 10weeks 80mg ED........ that means I was using 184mg/ED......... Dayum, no wonder I had a never ending headache/.

paperboy is offline Banned
    I second that; there is no reason why a labs product would test over 20 when it was supposed to be a 10mg; that would make the lab so suspect especially considering the cost of the material used to make var, a good lab should test very close to what it is supposed to be, definently not under, but it shouldn't go significantly over either..

AVOID!!!! Go do a search on meso or EF and you'll see the truth about Orbit. Its hit or miss. Their EQ tested out to be underdosed, something like 190 instead of 250. And their Anavar tested out to be over double the dose, 23mg instead of 10mg. Some people might think, "wow, double the var for the same price", but all this shows is that they don't know what they're doing! Say your girl is taking Orbit var, not knowing that the mg of a certain batch is double, she could very well have some serious problems!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i was using the obit labs winny bottle 50mg and i was told by a solid source that stay away from the undergrouhd stuff because of their intergrity, so i stopped half way through the cycle, unless someone could convince me otherwise i think im gonne stay away from underground labs like orbit and also the lable on the bottle looks printed of a homemade colour printer

Thread Information