Thread: Fina alone?

general31 is offline Associate Member

Fina alone?

Is it a bad idea to use fina alone. The threads ive looked at seem to say yes, but has anyone ever used it alone. Irf so, what results.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Lol..yes.

N4cer is offline Member
    It'll work. Not as good as with test for many reasons.
    Mainly because you'll feel like **** when you have no endogenous test in the system.
    And your willy will be limp, most likely.
    There's NO reason to not run it with test. Add some prop. It works great.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Ive asked the same question before and mainly people say that It can give U fina dick just like deca gives you deca dick

Thats what I thought. I was just wondering. Thanks for the help and the laugh.

Swellin Guest
    I have a friend on the boards who ran tren only for a few weeks, just for the sake of science. It helped him maintain his weight while cutting the calories, but then the ole deca dick set in. I belive he was very relieved that tren leaves rapidly, but the down side is that is shuts down your hpta real bad.

Tren only is a no-no. Add prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I have a friend on the boards who ran tren only for a few weeks, just for the sake of science. It helped him maintain his weight while cutting the calories, but then the ole deca dick set in. I belive he was very relieved that tren leaves rapidly, but the down side is that is shuts down your hpta real bad.

Tren only is a no-no. Add prop.
    Right on

cjd36 is offline New Member
    I guess my question is why run the Fina w/o the Test. If you can get fina, I would imagina that getting test would not be a problem. I have run them both ways and believe me, my girfriend was mush happier when I ran it with Prop but that is my humble opinion.

Just for your info it is a lot easier to get fina. You can buy it legally on the net from vet stores. Unless you want to convert syno H to test p it is a lot harder to get test. if you do not have a source.

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by general31
    Just for your info it is a lot easier to get fina. You can buy it legally on the net from vet stores. Unless you want to convert syno H to test p it is a lot harder to get test. if you do not have a source.
    Actually, typically syno H is converted to test base, since the kit removes the ester.
    There's only one kit that I know of that allows you to retain the propionate ester.

I think you might be wrong, I have never done the conversion, But look at Lord Hmungous thread in the lab forum. It looks to me syno will be a nice test p solution after the conversion.

N4cer is offline Member
    Could be, but I don't think so.
    Depends if he used Dazed's stuff or not, I believe.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    N4cer If you dont mind can you try to look up your sources for that claim. I myself would to have reading material on that.

You are saying that the estrogen solubilizer drops the propionate ester???? Right??

Im all ears.

N4cer is offline Member
    I forget which kits specifically it was, but I read (it's been a couple of months ago) that Dazed's kits are the only ones that use the estrogen remover solvent that leaves the propionate ester intact.

You can do the looking, as I have little interest in this. Prop powder is cheap, and there's no reason in this world to pay that kind of money for pellets. Hell, $.06/g from China, and still reasonable domestic, there's no sense in messing with pellets for test.

IF I get time I'll post it up. But really my info came from reading various boards and talking to people who have done the conversions. So you might wanna just go from there.

N4cer is offline Member

dixon2929 is offline New Member
    I did fina alone for about four weeks and it sucked. I still got really good gains but the fina dick sucked. Also had a lot of restless nights.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    My fina only cycle ended 5 days ago, and i made a huge mistake!!!! Im very badly deppressed and i have the dreaded fina dick! It sucks asssssssssssss! No on should do this, iv f u c k e d my body up real bad and have no idea when it will come back. I hope its soon.........?

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    My fina only cycle ended 5 days ago, and i made a huge mistake!!!! Im very badly deppressed and i have the dreaded fina dick! It sucks asssssssssssss! No on should do this, iv f u c k e d my body up real bad and have no idea when it will come back. I hope its soon.........?

Ya man I read your post. Sorry and hang in there. Also why were you taking 100mgs Ed? I thought that you arent supposed to take over 75. Im taking only taking 60mgs A day

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballer19
    Ya man I read your post. Sorry and hang in there. Also why were you taking 100mgs Ed? I thought that you arent supposed to take over 75. Im taking only taking 60mgs A day

The average dose with fina would be between 75mg Ed and 100mg ED. Iv heard of people going with lower doses but haven't talked with anyone that said they saw anything special! In my opinion tren /fina is best run at 75mg ED. 100mg and over and you are asking for side effects and a bad shut down. Trust me, lol......

Quote Originally Posted by general31
    Each conversion is just as easy as the other. If you're doing one you can do the other.

One reason = no powder source
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer

Prop powder is cheap, and there's no reason in this world to pay that kind of money for pellets. Hell, $.06/g from China, and still reasonable domestic, there's no sense in messing with pellets for test.

Thread Information