Thread: Help me quick!

GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member

Help me quick!

Im mid cycle on my first cycle

Im doing 250 test e and 200 eq, i do eq on wensdays and test on sundays but i missed my shot on sunday and now its tuesday still no shot yet. SHould i just take it tonight? how bad did i just F up?

SKiN is offline Member
    Take it now, stopping would be worse.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    are you only doing 250mg test per week. Also, dont miss your shot days...dedicate yourself

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just take the shot tonight and keep on track from this point on........

Also, that cycle you're running is way to low in dosages......... EQ you will see results at a higher dosage like 500mg or better....... Test the same

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it now and start counting from here. Also you might get decent results but your dosages are kinda low. If you're not satisfied with your results this run around then that is why, but I don't think it's a bad idea to start with low dosages as long as you understand that. Go shoot up.

Well its my first cycle and im not that big right now. So i didnt want too dramatic a change and wind up with alot of questions from people. Also it took like 2 months to get my gear from my source here in jersey. All i could get was 10ml bottles. If u guys really think i should up my dose ill see if i can get more... BUt im afraid i wont be able to get it soon enough. Ive just started my 3rd week though, so i dunno. Im a newb to all this.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    2 months to get gear? holy crap. I get mine in 2 days.

inevitable is offline Member
    i get mine in like 10 hrs

kronik is offline Senior Member
    4 days max for me...get started on trying to get more gear, you will need it.

Yea well im not so lucky, I dont know anyother sources but this loser. and hes slow as ****. No one at my gym seems to be too talkative either. I dunno. I took my shot last night. But now I wanna get more gear and i dont know what to do. If i can get ahold of more what should i do just double the dose once a week or start doing it 2x a week?

BTW the reason i missed the shot is i never stick myself and my friend who does it was away, I tried to do it my self and got blood everytime, my hands arent steady in the slightest bit.

Thread Information