Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762

    Red face Do these gears look legit?

    Hi Guys,

    I got my first order today!!!!!!!! 4x 10ml Sustanon 250 from Zencall...
    I've attached a photo... can u guys tell me if it's legit?

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do these gears look legit?-dsc00762.jpg  

  2. #2
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Never seen those before.

  3. #3
    test is best's Avatar
    test is best is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    336
    looks legit,why do you think it night not be?

  4. #4
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by test is best
    looks legit,why do you think it night not be?
    hmm... i dunno... this is the first time i've ordered from a source instead of pharmacies via doc's prescription... i find my doc is beginning to get concerns about my dosage... so now i'm trying out a few sources... but so far i've heard good things about him... but thought i'd check anyway to see if you've seen this one before.

  5. #5
    palumbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    512
    beefy dragon how did ur cycle go i am about to do exactly the same cycle except i am thrownign some prop for the first four weeks what kinda gains any advice ?

  6. #6
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    beefy dragon how did ur cycle go i am about to do exactly the same cycle except i am thrownign some prop for the first four weeks what kinda gains any advice ?
    Hey bro... The cycle I just got off is a Test-e cycle, not sustanon . I'm going to try this for my next cycle though... so far i'm getting mixed feelings from everyone about the pros and cons of sust. But I'm gonna give it a shot anyway, just to try something different on my next cycle. You might want to check on one of my threads from last week about sust.

  7. #7
    palumbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    512
    sorry to clarify i was goign by ur cycle # at the the bottom of ur quote test e and deca thats the cycle iwas reffering to sorry bro

  8. #8
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    sorry to clarify i was goign by ur cycle # at the the bottom of ur quote test e and deca thats the cycle iwas reffering to sorry bro
    If this is the first cycle for you... I'd save the Prop for another time. Just Test itself would be a good beginner cycle...
    However, being a beginner myself, I found I gained about 20lbs of muscle with test and deca ... so far i'm not complaining. Make sure your gears and anti-e's are stocked up though... definitely need it... Also take about 200-300mg of B6 to prevent prolactin gyno related issues from Deca.
    Good luck!

  9. #9
    palumbo is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    512
    ya got my nolva clomid and read about the n6 gonna add that as well what u think of triobulus neccesary?

  10. #10
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    bump... anyone else using the same gear?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Its legit, but the color on your camera is a little off

  12. #12
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Bro it looks really good to me.

  13. #13
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    hmm... i dunno... this is the first time i've ordered from a source instead of pharmacies via doc's prescription... i find my doc is beginning to get concerns about my dosage... so now i'm trying out a few sources... but so far i've heard good things about him... but thought i'd check anyway to see if you've seen this one before.
    With a doctors script couldn't you get human grade gear like Organon?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    With a doctors script couldn't you get human grade gear like Organon?
    Not enough for a proper cycle though

  15. #15
    larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    bump... anyone else using the same gear?

    Im doing same cycle(first cycle)..on my third week....getting alot of sides.

    1)nightmares every night..although i do sleep deep
    2)sore nipps..hoping they go soon
    3)horny as a mofo(good side)
    4) and have noticed my temper is a bit worse latly...but im pretty stressed too

    nothing i cant deal with so far though

  16. #16
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    dude, are you sure you weren't playing with your nips too much since you're very horny?!? LOL j/k bro.
    in all honesty, my doc prescribed me 1000mg test/week... which is enough for two cycles... however, i can only get test-e from the pharmacy... and they've been questioning my reason for doing such high amount... so i'm laying off on getting this stuff... but what's the diff between human grade and vet grade? shouldn't animals have even better grades such as for horses etc?

    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    Im doing same cycle(first cycle)..on my third week....getting alot of sides.

    1)nightmares every night..although i do sleep deep
    2)sore nipps..hoping they go soon
    3)horny as a mofo(good side)
    4) and have noticed my temper is a bit worse latly...but im pretty stressed too

    nothing i cant deal with so far though

  17. #17
    larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    274
    mine is vet....most people ive asked say its the exact same stuff.But a few have swore by human grade.So i guess its personal prefferance....but i blieve thier the exact same molecular structure , so should be no diff.

  18. #18
    beefydragon's Avatar
    beefydragon is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Cal-li-for-ni-ahh
    Posts
    762
    if this vet sh*t can make me bulk up like a horse... or hung like one, i'd be very happy!

    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    mine is vet....most people ive asked say its the exact same stuff.But a few have swore by human grade.So i guess its personal prefferance....but i blieve thier the exact same molecular structure , so should be no diff.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •