spoc is offline Junior Member

Hows This Sound For A First Cycle?

500mg/week test c
    200mg/week decca
    50/mg winny EOD towards end of cycle (4th or 5th week)
    novladex 10-20mg ED through entire cycle
    i believe this is around a 16 week cycle

SKiN is offline Member
    Since its your first id drop the winny and add .25mg of ldex throughout to control bloat.

how bloated are we talking here?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    500mg/week test c
    200mg/week decca
    50/mg winny EOD towards end of cycle (4th or 5th week)
    novladex 10-20mg ED through entire cycle
    i believe this is around a 16 week cycle
    Most will say do test only your first cycle..but I'm not one of them!

WK 1-10 Test Cyp 500 mgs wkly
    WK 1-10 Deca 400 mgs wkly

Save the winny for later.

Nolv @ 10 mgs Ed throughout cycle,and 20 mgs Ed at pct.
    L-dex @ .25 mgs Ed throughout cycle.
    B-6 @ 200 mgs ED

Clomid will start 3 weeks after last injections.day 1 300 mgs,Day 2-11 100 mgs ED,Day 12-21 50 mgs ED

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    id just run test cyp alone at 500 mgs ew for 10 weeks with nolva and see how that goes for a first cycle... three compounds, especially a 17a roid like winstrol is too much for a 1st timer imo...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

B-6 @ 200 mgs ED

Clomid will start 3 weeks after last injections.day 1 300 mgs,Day 2-11 100 mgs ED,Day 12-21 50 mgs ED

that works too... showoff.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Well your 19 years old per your profile (Birthday:
    December 25, 1985 ), I would skip the cycle for a few years. That's my best advice, you could really f up your natural test production which is at a high point at your age.

If you don't want to take that advice then atleast get a testosterone test first and then one 2 months after PCT to see if you regain your natural levels.

Also if you are set on doing it then keep it to test only at 10 weeks extend to 12 if you feel fine at 10. Also you need to have clomid and nolva on hand before you start. Buy enough nolva to run up to 20mg daily incase you run into a problem at 10mg also buy enough to go right through the 3 week clomid therapy and maybe even an additional 2 weeks past that. Standard clomid therapy. Also twice a week injections to keep levels steady.
    Last edited by scottp999; 06-01-2004 at 06:59 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Test Cyp @ 250mg E4D... see how you like that and get accustomed to high testosterone levels. Then come back with a heavier anabolic (w/the test) next time...

UPDATE: Just peeped at your profile and saw you turn 19 in December - my advice is to wait...

most people tell me winny isnt good the first time but a buddy of mine is doing decca/winny his first time and everything is going well for him so far so i dont understand what the problem would be if i were to run it later on in the cycle, although hes not doing any test either

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    test is a must - an opinion of most members of this board. You are shutting down your natural test production using those other compounds. I would not want to be a male running around with no test.

Anyway a much better cycle would include test as a base, best first cycle is test only. Also are you concerned about losing hair at all. Winny is the worst by far on the hairline.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Yeah, DB is right on this... this is what I was on as well...

but my Test-e was 1-12 weeks instead of 10... but the Deca is 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

B-6 @ 200 mgs ED

no im probably not going to wait cause i already bought most of my ****, can someone explain to me why i should wait anyways?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Try waiting until you reach your genetic peak as opposed to trying to make a drug do it for you. You'll not only be much better off health wise, but you'll also get much better results from roids when you do go for them. Life is much longer than you think right now. There is very little worth doing what you're thinking of doing at your age.

no im probably not going to wait cause i already bought most of my ****, can someone explain to me why i should wait anyways?
    It's really straight forward if you take what your doing for what it is. You have to realize this isn't THC or a little alcohol you're messing with here. This is a hormone that your body uses to regulate your bodily functions. At your age you are developing still hormonally and your body is also producing mass quantities of testosterone on it's own. This will last until about 22 years old as well. That means that not only can you get great results from just training and eating right, but you also have a very delicate balance that is trying to work it's way out right now. If you start injecting an outside source of these hormones before your body has stable levels set for the rest of your life than you'll mess this process up and have trouble with being a "man" for the rest of your life. You'll also close your growth plates prematurely and cause yourself to be less of a man than you could have been on your own height wise. No cure for that one either. There are also more minute reasons why this is a bad idea but it mostly comes down to why would it be worth it to you? What would possibly make this seem like it can't wait until you won't be doing nearly as serious of harm to yourself? Because you have it already is not a good reason. Life goes on past age 21.

well thank you for scaring the **** out of me lol..mission accomplished....so how badly can i **** myself up if i go on them?? i gotta make some serious decisions here

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well thank you for scaring the **** out of me lol..mission accomplished....so how badly can i **** myself up if i go on them?? i gotta make some serious decisions here
    1. The endocrine system plays a vital role in your body and fuking with it while it is still possibly maturing is not good practice. Its manipulating itself quite drastically as it is at your age... shutting it down this high exogenous levels will put you off balance. It is morally incorrect to say someone 18 years old is okay to take gear - if anyone gave my son gear at 18 I would beat the piss out of them...

2. You should know many different training theories and diet strategies that give you results - so you retain the gains you make when you come off... as well as maximizing the time you spend on. Look up some good books from diet guru's and strength coaches. You can still get good training advice at AnabolicReview - there are quite a few naturals here... stick around - make some friends.

3. Any potential for further growth(height) will be stopped. As said, your growth plates will become fused.

4. You don't necessarily need to reach a genetic limit but rather have a full understanding of what gets YOU results without the androgens - and know how to train above your current conditioning...

qccat is offline Associate Member
    man, i was in your situation, and opted to wait till I was at least 21. Im glad i did because i put on a lot more mass from then to now, naturally. + these guys know what they are talkin about so take their advice.....since you asked

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    1. The endocrine system plays a vital role in your body and fuking with it while it is still possibly maturing is not good practice. Its manipulating itself quite drastically as it is at your age... shutting it down this high exogenous levels will put you off balance. It is morally incorrect to say someone 18 years old is okay to take gear - if anyone gave my son gear at 18 I would beat the piss out of them...

2. You should know many different training theories and diet strategies that give you results - so you retain the gains you make when you come off... as well as maximizing the time you spend on. Look up some good books from diet guru's and strength coaches. You can still get good training advice at AnabolicReview - there are quite a few naturals here... stick around - make some friends.

3. Any potential for further growth(height) will be stopped. As said, your growth plates will become fused.

4. You don't necessarily need to reach a genetic limit but rather have a full understanding of what gets YOU results without the androgens - and know how to train above your current conditioning...
    Yes, what he said. I was hoping someone would fill in the blanks for me scientifically. Thanks. I'm glad you're scared too by the way. Although I did not embelish for that sake. That now means that you are starting to understand what you're considering and how serious it actually is. It's not like just puffing down a bowl or something. Hormones are what are responsible for everything your body does. From thinking, to growing, to feeling the emotion happiness, to reacting accordingly to any emotion you feel. Not just a toy to play with that's for sure.

Thread Information