afastss is offline New Member

Question New User Needs Help - Sore at injection Site - Test 400

I am taking Test400 which has:
    TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
    TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE
    TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
    and something else very small not juice tho

After only one injection into the upper arm using 1cc the next three days it was very sore. I could still work out but it hurt doing my day to day tasks. Some people were telling me to warm it up with hot water or in the stove? What is up with that? Does that really work. Some others have even said if I mix it with other juice like d-bol or something then it won't hurt.

Is there anyway to make it so it is not that sore for three days after?

Thanks.

Mike Guest
    Ok you're sore because your injecting test 400 - which is a steroid that proclaims to be able to stuff 400mgs of esters into 1cc.......(now personally I don't believe the validity of that but thats another story) bottom line is....if you're gonna pack that much test into about .8ccs of oil you need to cut it with a hell of a lot of alcohol (20-35%)

Alcohol hurts - period. I don't know if this will help but yes you can try running your syringe under hot water or rubbing between your hands to warm the liquid - or even microwaving for 5seconds W/OUT the needle

can also inject AFTER a shower and massage the injection site very well after injection

good luck

timvds is offline Member
    GOOD LUCK FINDING OUT ABOUT THAT T400. IVE BEEN POSTING EVERYWHERE TRYIN TO GET SOME INFO. IVE BEEN OFFERED SOME BUT I WANT TO KNOW THE GOING RATE FOR IT THOUGH. AND THE MAKER, SO I DONT PAY TOO MUCH, AND DONT BUY A FAKE.

Mike Guest
    what are you looking to find out bout test400?

It's made by Denkall

25 mg Test propionate
    187 mg Test enanthate
    188 mg Test cypionate

Thread Information