Magoo79 is offline New Member

question about d-bol.

Hi, I'm mike and I'm new here. I don't want to ask questions that are constantly asked but I'm having a hard time finding info on this. A little backround. I used to work out and then I got rear ended by a Drunk Driver. I injured my shoulder and had a torn labrium, torn shoulder capsule etc. for the last 2 years I could not go to the gym. I have been in therapy to try and tighten the shoulder and when all that failed I had arthoscopic surgury. I am now 4 months post surgery and I'm in therapy and getting stretched out to get back all my flexability in my shoulder. Speaking to some people I have been told that d-bol inhibits healing even though it builds muscle mass. When I am getting stretched it is putting small tears in the tissues in my shoulder capsule to loosen up the shoulder. I have been given the ok to go to the gym and start working out again and the shoulder is healed except for the stretching. Has anyone heard or had experience with D-bol inhibiting healing for tissues?

Thanks for any help,
    Magoo

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no personal experience with this....but I would wait until I was fully healed and back in the gym for a little while before i jumped into aas

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    ...I would wait until I was fully healed and back in the gym for a little while before i jumped into aas
    Never heard that but definately wait till you are fully recovered and have your strength back. I didnt wait till i was fully recovered in highschool and now have to get cortison shots.

Magoo79 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advise. After going through all crap with recovery the first time I sure don't want to have to do it all over again or take the needle. I guess as frustrating as it is I'll take it slow and easy. Thanks for getting back to me.

Magoo

Thread Information