Thread: EQ alone cycle

FB35 is offline Junior Member

EQ alone cycle

i play college football and am looking to put on 10-15 lbs or so before the season, and keep most of it. i have great work ethic and a good diet, and have never juiced. most everyone i talk to says to do some deca , but everyone i know who has used it, gets very bloated and loses most of it during the season, like going from a 240 lb beast in camp, to a 220 lb during the last few weeks. doing some research, i've read that although your gaines don't come as quick as deca, EQ's gains are eaiser to keep, as well as being a safer steroid . the gyno and deca dick don't sound too apealing. my problem is cash. i dont have enough to stack eq with test, like alot of you guys suggest, and i dont have enough for anit-e's, which is also why i want less sides, which is why i also favor EQ. another problem is that i dont get all the 25 ml/mg and 50 ml/mg bull$hit. how do i convert that to cc's that i need to put into the syringe, how many shots i should do p/week, $hit like that. i'm terrible at math, and my juicehead roomate is a moron too, he'll shoot anything. from reading, i want to do 400 mg p/week. any advice is much appreicated. thanks

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FB35
    i play college football and am looking to put on 10-15 lbs or so before the season, and keep most of it. i have great work ethic and a good diet, and have never juiced. most everyone i talk to says to do some deca, but everyone i know who has used it, gets very bloated and loses most of it during the season, like going from a 240 lb beast in camp, to a 220 lb during the last few weeks. doing some research, i've read that although your gaines don't come as quick as deca, EQ's gains are eaiser to keep, as well as being a safer steroid. the gyno and deca dick don't sound too apealing. my problem is cash. i dont have enough to stack eq with test, like alot of you guys suggest, and i dont have enough for anit-e's, which is also why i want less sides, which is why i also favor EQ. another problem is that i dont get all the 25 ml/mg and 50 ml/mg bull$hit. how do i convert that to cc's that i need to put into the syringe, how many shots i should do p/week, $hit like that. i'm terrible at math, and my juicehead roomate is a moron too, he'll shoot anything. from reading, i want to do 400 mg p/week. any advice is much appreicated. thanks

I am glad you read up bro. But you need to throw test in with EQ if your goign to run it. Also, Anti-E's are a must throughout the cycle and during PCT. Test E is also cheaper than EQ.

I would run this if you strapped for cash
    Week 1-10 : Test E 400-500mg/week
    Week 1-10 : Nolvadex 10-20mg ED

2 weeks after last test shot do PCT :

day 1 300mg clomid / 20mg nolvadex /
    day 2-11 100mg clomid ED / 20mg nolvadex ED /
    day 12-21 50mg clomid ED / 20mg nolvadex ED

oh btw 1cc = 1ml roughly
    Last edited by tbrocato; 06-01-2004 at 09:17 AM.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that you will be VERY dissapointed at the gains from only EQ at 400mg/wk. Many users are dissapointed with it when used in conjunction with test, myself included.

Testosterone is the cheapest, most effective, and most avilable thing that you will find. I suggest using it instead. You will need anti-es for the cycle and PCT, but you would for EQ also.

how are the keep gains with test? how much would it run me?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    how are the keep gains with test? how much would it run me?
    if pct is done properly, you should keep 80-90% of your gains. clomid, tribulus, and nolva can work wonders. you'd be very impressed with the results from the test e. only. give that a shot

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ is a very mild anabolic , 15 weeks at 400 mgs ew you will not put on 15 lbs, run test enth 400-600 mgs ew with nolva and clomid for anti e's, test e is anywhere from 60-120, you need at least 20 ml of test e plus anti e's, $200-300
    try this a lot cheaper and faster results
    1-10 enth 500 mgs ew 250 split 2 shots
    1-10 nolva 10 mgs
    1-10 trib 4 g's ed
    10-15 nolva 20 mgs ed
    12-15 clomid 300 mgs day1 100 mfs 2-14 50 mgs 14-21
    trib 6 g's

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say you could run a successful TEST cycle for under 200.00.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    yea we can all easily agree test e. price wise sure beats the hell out of eq

guys, i appreciate all the responces, and the sample cycle from dirtdawg which is exactly what i am looking for. is test e sold in anything but 250? and if i take two shots of 250 mg p/week, how many cc's is that in each shot?

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    guys, i appreciate all the responces, and the sample cycle from dirtdawg which is exactly what i am looking for. is test e sold in anything but 250? and if i take two shots of 250 mg p/week, how many cc's is that in each shot?

1cc per 250mg shot

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    enth comes in 200mgs and 250 mgs if you get 200 mgs, 1.5 cc every mon, and thurs will be 600mgs ew

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I would use test E or sust

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I think that you will be VERY dissapointed at the gains from only EQ at 400mg/wk. Many users are dissapointed with it when used in conjunction with test, myself included.

Testosterone is the cheapest, most effective, and most avilable thing that you will find. I suggest using it instead. You will need anti-es for the cycle and PCT, but you would for EQ also.
    I am about to run a test EQ cycle. What were you disappointed about? little gain, sides, ?? How many mg a week? how long? Just wondering because your the first ive heard that was very disappointed.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Now I need to be carefull in how I say this. EQ with test is good for a second cycle because the sides are dealt with very similarly to test.

However, personally, at 400mgs, I believe that deca was remarkably more effective. I did not bloat any more than I would have from test alone, I did not become impotent for the duration of the cycle, and any nipple irritation that occured was quickly remedied by adding .25mg of liquidex.

I can say from expierience that, mg for mg, deca helped me out much more than EQ.

Some users have had great expierience with using 600mg of EQ. I have never used this much.

The paradox about steroids is that any one substance can vary in its effects between users. You may be happy with test and EQ.

As it applies to you, I would suggest going ahead with your plans. The consensus on this board is that test and eq at 400mg/wk is a good second cycle.

Vicant is offline New Member
    I have been running 400/500mg of British Dragon EQ with 40 mg of Anavar & 50 mg of proviron . I have been on this cycle for 4 weeks and have gained 5 lbs and have decreased my bf levels about 2%.

So far there have been no sides except for very light acne and a little hypertension the first 2 days of the cycle.

I plan to run this cycle for 15 weeks. At week 8 I will probably drop the Anavar and the Proviron and replace it with test prop and nolvadex .

I chose this cycle because I am over 40 and was looking to lean up a little for summer.

If I had this to do over again I may have added test prop at the beginning and ran it through the whole cycle and saved the Anavar for the last 8 weeks of the cycle.

Thank you,
    Vicant

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Definitely run test for your first cycle and only test. YOu'll get the gains your looking for and wont spend that much. Anti e's and pCT is a must or your wasting your money. IF you dont have enough, put some aside every week and you should be fine. good luck

Thread Information