thunder20 is offline Associate Member

cycle need advice

thinking of doing eq at 400 mgs a week for 13 weeks, prop 50mgs eod 13 weeks and fina 100mgs eod. what do you think? and just to save the trouble nolva and all that is on hand just in case. first wuestion should i run the eq longer or higher? and should i run the fina higher or lower? thanks for the help guys

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    thinking of doing eq at 400 mgs a week for 13 weeks, prop 50mgs eod 13 weeks and fina 100mgs eod. what do you think? and just to save the trouble nolva and all that is on hand just in case. first wuestion should i run the eq longer or higher? and should i run the fina higher or lower? thanks for the help guys
    What are your stats / cycle experience ?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I would run the Prop 3 weeks past the last shot of the EQ. Are you planning to use Clomid post cycle?

i am absolutly planning on clomid i didnt do it once and learned my lesson, this is my third cycle i am 5'10" 230 pounds and around 8-10%bf. So, Do you think 13 weeks of eq is long enough, and as fro the prop i will do that for sure....one question i forgot to ask is i am worried about my hair falling out i know nizoral helps but can you reccomend anything else for that? thanks for all of your input

also do you think i should add some winny for the last 6 weeks of this cycle or is that useless since i am going to be doing fina and prop?

Thread Information