thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

Unhappy NEED HELP ON TEST CYP w/WINNY

I've been taking 1cc of Test Cyp for about 4 weeks now, as the 2nd and 3rd week came I was taking it twice a week, going on the 5th week. I've weighed myself over the past time and I still weigh the same. I personally haven't noticed any "gains." I may a little stronger, but when I was natural I was always pretty strong. In about 2 weeks I will be switching over to Winny to complete my first cylce of 8 weeks. Do you think Im doing something wrong, or is it b/c I have to let more time pass? I have noticed though in about week 3-4 my libido has gone up tremendously. Im currently 5'11" 192-193 lbs about 18-19% body fat. I'd like to get to 200-205 with 10-12% body fat. With what Im doing is it possible? Please help thanks!
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 06-01-2004 at 11:15 PM. Reason: add more info

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    How is your diet and rest? Also you should of started off the bat with 500mg a week of Test and to see the results you need to give it 3 or 4 weeks, also you should run it for AT LEAST 10 weeks.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Dont stop now dude...week 5 is about when things start to happen, and as for "switching" to winny.......DONT DO THAT! You need to run the test for at LEAST 10 weeks, but Id say 12.

Save the Winny for a later cycle....

I hope you have anti-e's and pct worked out.....if not you need to stay up all night tonight on here and learn how important they are!

Good luck

D

Oh, and you didnt say what mg your 1cc a week was, but you want to be at least 325-350. So 1cc every 5 days is about right.....assuming its 200mg. per.

D

Thanks guys, yeah I'm taking anti-estros, some Nova. My diet is really lean foods, such as salmon(not fried), 8-10oz steak, 1 cup of white rice, 2 chicken breasts, veggies, maybe 1 cup of salad. I tend to stay away from the fatty foods. Of course I drink about 2 protein shakes a day. So you're saying week 5 is when stuff is going to really get good huh? Well let's say I was to end my test cyp next week, meaning Im going to take 1 this week and my last one next week, then start winny 3 times a week, with HCG , what results do you think I should be expecting? I also go to the gym about 4-5 times a week.
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 06-01-2004 at 11:33 PM. Reason: mispellings

If you stop the test now I think you will be very disappointed and feel like you wasted your money to be brutally honest. I would try my hardest to get my hands on some more.

Ok, how much more do you think I should get? Doing it for how many more weeks? Can I then do the winny after? I really appreciate all your help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Thanks guys, yeah I'm taking anti-estros, some Nova. My diet is really lean foods, such as salmon(not fried), 8-10oz steak, 1 cup of white rice, 2 chicken breasts, veggies, maybe 1 cup of salad. I tend to stay away from the fatty foods. Of course I drink about 2 protein shakes a day. So you're saying week 5 is when stuff is going to really get good huh? Well let's say I was to end my test cyp next week, meaning Im going to take 1 this week and my last one next week, then start winny 3 times a week, with HCG, what results do you think I should be expecting? I also go to the gym about 4-5 times a week.
    Are you almost out of test? Is that why youre stopping it? You really shouldnt run winny alone man! And 3 times a week is a joke. You jumped into this cycle with about half of what you needed.

hopefully youll learn from this big mistake.

You need to run the test for 10-12 weeks man. Do it right.

D

OK I would do it like this. Get enough Test so you can do 10 weeks total. The last 4 weeks add the Winny 50mg a day. Two weeks after your last shot of Test and 1 day after your last Winny start your clomid.

Yeah Im running out of Test that's pretty much why. So if I get more Test how do you think I should stack it with Winny? Thanks for the info!

Yeah Im running out of Test that's pretty much why. So if I get more Test how do you think I should stack it with Winny? Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    OK I would do it like this. Get enough Test so you can do 10 weeks total. The last 4 weeks add the Winny 50mg a day. Two weeks after your last shot of Test and 1 day after your last Winny start your clomid.
    Like that.

Ok great, I have the Nolva, Clomid and HCG all ready. So I'll get 5 more weeks worth of Test. So I inject 50mg of winny a day?? Along with 2 shots of Test a week(1cc/day)? Or how do I do this, I really want to thank you for your help

Ok great, I have the Nolva, Clomid and HCG all ready. So I'll get 5 more weeks worth of Test. So I inject 50mg of winny a day?? Along with 2 shots of Test a week(1cc/day)? Or how do I do this, I really want to thank you for your help
    Now youre cookin! You dont have to shoot the winny though, you can just drink it. Id say to shoot 1cc of test every 5 or 6 days....

D

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah incase you didn't know you can drink the winny. It will have the same affect as injecting with out the ED sticks.

Ok sounds good, but are you messing with me?? I know you cant drink winny. The winny I have is injectible and I have 500mg of it...

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Now youre cookin! You dont have to shoot the winny though, you can just drink it. Id say to shoot 1cc of test every 5 or 6 days....

D
    Da*n you bet ne too it.. itnever gets old you know. the yes you can drink winny.

You can really drink Winny??
    CANYOUDRINKWINNY.COM

Ok sounds good, but are you messing with me?? I know you cant drink winny. The winny I have is injectible and I have 500mg of it...
    Oh but your wrong you can drink winny...

OMG!!!! This old thread again. LOL. If you don't believe you can drink Winny, do a search. You will be convinced.

This is going to be my 324,901st time I say this........yes, you can drink winny.

D

****, that's crazy but good in a way, dont have to inject so many times. Have you guys drank it before?

****, that's crazy but good in a way, dont have to inject so many times. Have you guys drank it before?
    I haven't, I bought the tabs. They were cheaper...

Well, I got my hands on some ULTRA TEST (E,P,C) mixed all together. I'm going to do 5 more weeks of this as you told me, along with the winny durring the time Im taking the ULTRA. I heard if you take winny everyday, you may mess up your "receptors?" So someone told me to take it every other day? What do you guys think? This is my first cycle ever done. They also told me that if I ever plan to do winny again, and I had done it everyday, I would have to do it everyday for the remaining cycles? And I have HCG and CLOMID, when should I start taking that?

Thread Information