Thread: deca/dbol

bigordie is offline Member

deca/dbol

This is my first post on this site as well as my first cycle. I am going to run a deca /d bol cycle and was wondering if someone could help me figure it out. I have nova and clomid. I am 20 years old, 205lbs, 6'2, and have trained hard for the past five years. i do have one concern with the deca because i will be getting tested by the NCAA. Thanks

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I think you should research this cycle a little more bro. Where is the Test?? Deca stays in your system for 18 months bro. Might want to reconsider the Deca then. Test is best

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Ya bro you should really research a little more. Also any cycle without a test is not really a good idea IMO.

Deca will stay in your system for atleast 18 months so if you are going to be tested it def isn't the way to go. You may want to try EQ instead.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    try looking at short term anabolics like dbol , anadrol and propinate, they dont stay in your system for very long, and no u dont have to run test with every cycle...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    what are you looking for? size,strenght, speed?

I have two bottles of M1T on hand, would that be worth mixing in? I am going for size and strength, the reason that I wanted to try the deca was because I am coming off an ACL MCL Miniscus surgery and I have read many good things concerning deca with post opp patients and deca with joint recovery.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    deca would be good for joints yea, but it shuts you down hard, if you were to add some test in, and run test/deca/dbol with dbol for 1-4 wks then this cycle would work

but witohut test i personally wouldnt run deca

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    deca would be good for joints yea, but it shuts you down hard, if you were to add some test in, and run test/deca/dbol with dbol for 1-4 wks then this cycle would work

but witohut test i personally wouldnt run deca

thanks for the info, could m1t be subsituted for the test

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    run test or sust for sure. Deca dick is something to worry about........

Quote Originally Posted by diablo27185
    Dude, stop telling people to not run test in their cycle. Its better to run test in your cycle then not to run test bottom ****ing line anyone will agree with me here. If you like suppressed HPTA then fine. dont go recommending retarded ****.

i like test like everyone else here, but every answer to every question here always ends in "u better add some test". there is no written rule that says u have to run test with cycle...if not please explain why...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    i like test like everyone else here, but every answer to every question here always ends in "u better add some test". there is no written rule that says u have to run test with cycle...if not please explain why...
    TestIsBest.com

Testosterone is the endogenous androgen in the body – it flows through your veins every day of your life. It is responsible for many bodily processes. Elevated testosterone levels can improve the overall psychological state, optimize libido and sexual function, as well as create a more anabolic environment for tissue growth. Normal ranges for hormone replacement therapy are around 60-100mg of testosterone enanthate per week. High doses (over 300mg per week) are frequently used by athletes to improve the anabolic effects of the androgen; resulting in further muscular hypertrophy. The Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis will inhibit its own androgen production when it recognizes exogenous support. Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles lacking testosterone can cause problems for the athlete. Using a progestin (for example, nandrolone or trenbolone ) can cause a build up of progesterone – which can result in poor disposition and lack of sexual desire in the absence of testosterone. For this reason, even at simple replacement doses, testosterone should be the base of any AAS cycle.

ok from what i have been reading progesterone is a female hormone that is released into the body in the absence of testosterone ...as u may have figured out by now i like ask questions to challenge the norm...

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    TestIsBest.com

Testosterone is the endogenous androgen in the body – it flows through your veins every day of your life. It is responsible for many bodily processes. Elevated testosterone levels can improve the overall psychological state, optimize libido and sexual function, as well as create a more anabolic environment for tissue growth. Normal ranges for hormone replacement therapy are around 60-100mg of testosterone enanthate per week. High doses (over 300mg per week) are frequently used by athletes to improve the anabolic effects of the androgen; resulting in further muscular hypertrophy. The Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis will inhibit its own androgen production when it recognizes exogenous support. Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles lacking testosterone can cause problems for the athlete. Using a progestin (for example, nandrolone or trenbolone) can cause a build up of progesterone – which can result in poor disposition and lack of sexual desire in the absence of testosterone. For this reason, even at simple replacement doses, testosterone should be the base of any AAS cycle.
    looks like a good answer to me

hows this:
    1-5 dbol 25mg ED
    1-8 Test cyp 400/wk

PCT clomid/nolva

hows this:
    1-5 dbol 25mg ED
    1-8 Test cyp 400/wk

PCT clomid/nolva

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    listen to the vets and mods on this one

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am guilty of telling people to research or accuse them of not researching, but if you go by the steroid profiles on Steroid.com they have stuff like the famous Deca /Dbol cycle, and the Oral only cycle. Maybe they are researching and thats what they are coming up with.

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    hows this:
    1-5 dbol 25mg ED
    1-8 Test cyp 400/wk

PCT clomid/nolva
    Thats pretty good, but I would switch it a little... you are a pretty big boy and you'll be more satisfied with just a tad more (cypionate is a heavy ester, less free testosterone mg/mg):

Weeks 1-10; Test Cypionate, 200mg E3D (467mg/wk)
    Weeks 1-5; Dianabol , 30mg ED
    Weeks 5-12, Nolvadex , 10mg ED
    Follow up with PCT

Stay away from Deca (nandrolone ) if you are subject to AAS testing - it is likely to remain in your system for quite some time... it is very foreign to your body (unlike an endogenous compound like testosterone which can only be found out via a T/E ratio). Even a minute trace of nandrolone (which could release into your blood from mobizing fat stores many months later) will result in a positive test...

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    ok from what i have been reading progesterone is a female hormone that is released into the body in the absence of testosterone...as u may have figured out by now i like ask questions to challenge the norm...
    Are you asking a question But yeah... progesterone is another "female" hormone... these are all good questions. When I was new to my research I asked the infamous, "Why is test best?" and got little in satisfactory answers - but with some digging of my own (books, other publications, online) - found enough to see why it is a must in every cycle. Here is an exert from an online article, Antiestrogens, which dabs into progestins:

"Nandrolone is proven to be a progestin. This fact is of clear importance in bodybuilding, because while moderate Deca -only use actually lowers estrogen levels as a consequence of reducing natural testosterone levels and thus allowing the aromatase enzyme less substrate to work with, Deca nonetheless can cause gyno in some individuals. Furthermore, just as progesterone will to a point increase sex drive in women, and then often decrease it as levels get too high, high levels of progestogenic steroids can kill sex drive in male bodybuilders, though there is a great deal of individual variability as to what is too much.
    Incidentally, this progestogenic activity also inhibits LH production, and contrary to common belief, even small amounts of Deca are quite inhibitory, approximately as much so as the same amount of testosterone .

What relevance does this have to an article on antiestrogens? Well, antiestrogens can do nothing about these side effects of Deca."

thank you warrior for help explaining the issue, it actually makes more sense now...

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am guilty of telling people to research or accuse them of not researching, but if you go by the steroid profiles on Steroid.com they have stuff like the famous Deca/Dbol cycle, and the Oral only cycle. Maybe they are researching and thats what they are coming up with.

yeah thats what i did, and not only steroid .com said it was a good beginer cycle, but after hearing everything you guys have explained to me concerning test (i had no idea it was that vital in a cycle) i definitly changed my mind. thanks.

That cycle sounds good warrior i will see where i can find some cyp and run the cycle you suggested

That cycle sounds good warrior i will see where i can find some cyp and run the cycle you suggested
    I thought you had some 200mg/mL Cyp... since you don't have the gear yet - and if you get 250mg per mL then run it 1mL E4D for 437mg per week (roughly 62.5mg per day)... if you feel like being a bit less conservative than you could run the 250mg/mL E3D which would be 583mg per week (about 83mg per day)... but 437mg per week would still be a substantial increase in your natural androgen levels... either way - keep the Nolvadex the same...

i will do that i just have one question. Would equipoise be something that i could subsitute for the deca or should i be alright with the Dbol cyp

i will do that i just have one question. Would equipoise be something that i could subsitute for the deca or should i be alright with the Dbol cyp
    I'd stay with just the test (with the optional Dbol jump) just to get you used to having the excess androgens going through you... see how it goes. Its your first cycle, no need to go overboard - you will be increaseing you natural testosterone production with just the cyp up to 10 fold... monitor your results and take note of how you feel and train with just the testosterone - then further cycles you can add a heavy anabolic like Eq or Deca to the testosterone...

BTW - Eq can be hard on the hairline (you can scratch you head over a white sheet of paper to see how you react to it)... so if you have a history of male pattern baldness (hairloss) in your family - I would go with the Deca...

Thread Information