TUnit is offline Associate Member

Next cycle ?????

I just finished my very first cycle of test enanthate and added clen at the last few weeks to lean up a bit. I feel I have gotten bigger but no where near what I want to be. I went from 180 to 210 then dropped 10bls with the clen and now weighing 200lbs and starting pct today. I was thinking earlier today about my next cycle and got a few in mind. I was think of doing test/deca or test/eq and may d-bol on either. My question is, is it alright to run d-bol for 8 weeks in a cycle? For example

week 1-13 test enanthat at 600mg/wk
    week 1-12 eq at 400mg/wk
    week 1-8 d-bol/25 or 30mg/wk

Any other comments would be appreciated!!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    cut the dbol in half and the cycle looks fine, however, are you really complaining that you gained a net 20 pounds? and clen isn't catabolic meaning you really gained more muscle and lost fat in that 20 pounds. sounds like a pretty successful first cycle to me

palumbo is offline Member
    i agree i hope to see the same results from my first cycle and 50% is rigiht cut the dbol in half

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    cut the dbol in half and the cycle looks fine, however, are you really complaining that you gained a net 20 pounds? and clen isn't catabolic meaning you really gained more muscle and lost fat in that 20 pounds. sounds like a pretty successful first cycle to me
    Well i have gained 20lbs but for some reason i dont see much of it, it just kinda made me thinker but overall i am happy with my first cycle. As for the d-bol i just wanted to check cause ive heard of people running it for 8wks and since its a good quick bulker i just wanted to check and see if it would be ok. Thanks bros

Thread Information