bowie is offline Member

I got an infection

Hey,if any one has time to have a quick look in the anabolic lab forum, I posted a question that I could really use some advice on,in a hurry thanx....Big red infection!!!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If it grows its an infection. If you look at it a few hours latter and it got bigger than that would an infection. I have had them before. its from not using an alcohol wipe on your injection site,not wiping the rubber stopper on the bottle, or let the needle touch things like the counter when loading, ect. Go to the emergency room/ your regular doctor immediatly and tell them what happened and they will give you a antibiotic shot and a script. Thats what I did and the shot worked immediatly. the redness went down right away!!!!!

it doesnt look like welts/allergic reaction??????????? have you taken tren before and have you made tren before.

What you probally did is contaminated your gear. I would hold off on the Ba untill one of the experianced lab guys answers you. That will give your gear a little more bite to it. You probally will nee to bake it . like you said but hold off untill one of the chem guys can help you

bowie is offline Member
    bump,just for information.

Thread Information