View Poll Results: Ways of getting growth hormone

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • False precriptions, knowing someone wit hiv ect.

3 15.79%
  • Internet source

10 52.63%
  • Over the country in mexico or somewhere where it's legal?

6 31.58%
    Footballdb is offline Junior Member

How do ya'll get your growth hormone

OKay i'm not looking for sorces just wondering how people get ahold of growth hormone . False prescriptions? KNowing aids pacients ect? Can you buy them over the counter in mexico? And if so how much are people paying?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    haven't done it...Juice is right though. I think we all need to be careful how we put up posts. Just the other day I got a PM from a fella saying he was a TTOKKYO distributor, he couldn't even spell it right, of course, I saw he was banned shortly after, but there is no way I would even PM or email a person if I didn't know them, wanting gear. Hell I am parinoid enough as it is, and really really check out sources before I buy. Some folks (even myself) want gear so bad, but being greedy and letting your cravings get the better of you, will a: get you scammed, or B: get you busted.
    Use caution and really really check out a source before ordering from them.

AS of right now i think i'm scared to try an internet source. PLus i'm so close to the boarder I may as well drive, but I would hate to get f*cked by some mexican phar thats sells me some bull sh*t. I wonder how far down i should travel to get that?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It sounds like you will get alot of emails

Pat Mycroch is offline New Member
    I get GH from a friend in Europe. I've known him since we were kids, so there is no possibility of him scamming me. You'd probably be best off going to Mexico.

We'll fuck, how do I get it? Can I have a mexican pharm order it for me or what?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Mexican pharms DO have it. But it is more expensive than it is from even the most pricey internet sources.

Bro, I suggest you go back and edit your last post. That is a little to "Someone hook me up'ish". This is for your safety bro.

BTW, how long have you used AAS?

Yea i've had some offers, but i sya this again if i can't see it first i'm not paying for it. Therefore it's gonna have to be over the counter. Does anybody have a list of all the medical disorders that are treated with HGH?

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    Do you play in HS or in College? If you play D1, D2 or even a good D3 school just ask an upper classmen. I knew a few kids before i transfered that used gh and got it local, payed out the ass though.

I play college. I don't know how much i'm trying to let other players on my team know what i'm doing. So i prolley won't ask anyone, unless i absoutly can't find it

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP

BTW, how long have you used AAS?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I was under the impression that HGH had to be refridgerated and would lose it's value if left out. How is it shipped? If overnighted it would still need to be shipped with dry ice or something

It's actually would only be my thrid cycle ever. But I can't afford to be doing roids year around, I need something with permanate gains. I'll spend the money as long as i don't have to keep risking it by taking more steriods .

Ironweb is offline Member
    Personaly I stay away from HGH. If you do not know what you are doing with that you could really mess yourself up big time. I hope you have done your research and know what you doing. I think the best thing you can do is research your brands and go and find it in mex.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    I realize you may not be requesting a source but for your own protection I strongly recommend that if approached (and you probably will be with a thread like this) dont buy. Legit sources dont contact customers they are refered and especially with the amount of money people are willing to pay for GH its very likely you'ld end up with $50 worth of HCG for a mere $650.

I know i know!!!
    good look though

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    have a friend whos done a cycle of growth....hes grown alright ,his head hands and everything else too.....scary stuff..

"SPREAD A LITTLE ALOHA AROUND THE WORLD"

How much was your friend taking to have that happen?

$uperman is offline Member
    if you dont know much about it the side effect can be scary.... thats like strait up messing w/ your hormones man. just be careful and make sure you shit is legit. doesnt hgh make you grown in height as well ?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    At 5'8" and 160lbs you obviously did your first 3 cycles improperly. There is NO reason at all that your gains should not have been permanent. You really should re-think your strategy...a good solid, well thought out cycle, could easily yield you 20-25 keepable pounds. HGH is not a begginers drug and can be VERY dangerous. Yes, 3 cycles only classifies you as a begginer.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    bro, talk to your teammates totally. If your playin in college most likley 70% of em use some type or performance enhancment drugs. I never knew a linebacker, or d end who wasnt juiced to the gills in the offseason. Agree with pete too, if your 5'8 160 with 3 prior cycles, I would think you were doing something wrong.
    krash

I know but i'm ont too sure on how much i'm trying to let my teamates know whats going on. Especially right now, but i may look at some people during workouts today. If they look like they know some info i'll hollar at them today.

jersey juice is offline Member
    LOL...are you really serious? First off IMO (don't take this as a flame) I don't think anyone under 30 should be hitting GH, unless of course your competing as a BB. At 160lbs bro...you'll make more permanent gains by eating some food. Your body type sounds like an ectomorph aka hardgainer so you should be doing more mass building workouts, eating like a horse and stick with bulking cycles like test & deca . Guys correct me if I'm wrong please, but in order for GH to have a noticable effect in a college aged man wouldn't you have to also run insulin with it for a few months as well as an anabolic . And of course if you screw it up you'll look like the middle of the evolution chart...chicks don't really go for the primal look nowadays. Oh, did they mention how much that shit'll cost you monthly too??

Yea i think i might have changed my mind on GH i'm not sure yet, but i tihnk i'm just gonna go ahead and get me a whinny/eq stack or something. I really can't be gainging to much size i need to keep my 40 speed 4.3 unless i can get it faster

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    good choice bro

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by bronzebeefcake
    have a friend whos done a cycle of growth....hes grown alright ,his head hands and everything else too.....scary stuff..
    Well if his Johnson grew then I'm there! I wouldn't mind some growth, I think about a foot long would be great! hehehe

I was thinking that same shit. Could I shoot some growth hormone in a dick, or maybe spot inject some whinny? Can u drink that stuff?
    j/k

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ironweb
    Personaly I stay away from HGH. If you do not know what you are doing with that you could really mess yourself up big time. I hope you have done your research and know what you doing. I think the best thing you can do is research your brands and go and find it in mex.
    i totally agree, first of all if you are set on using any juice period, please please please research how to do it correctly and what to take along with it to avoid sides and keep most of the gains, and forget about HGH, just my opinion, and if you are looking to increase strength (speed in particular) then there are some relatively safer cycles which could help you out, once again if you are dead set on doing this and have done ur homework.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    4.3 i wish my forty was that good what was ur forty in hs??

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    bro, if you want to keep your 40 speed intact..here are some drugs of choice that you might want to look at ....Fina, Winny, EQ, and Prop. you could run any combination of those and still stay ripped, strong, and fast. as long as you do everything correctly.

Thread Information